Postal 4 leaves early access on April 20th

Postal 4 is leaving early access on April 20th with options to choose Rick, Corey, or Jon as your default voice, how do you feel about that Any Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=D_zI97HUvss

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 215.13K)

no one stays 12 for ever

I am really excited, even though I've already bought the game on the first day it was released.

So is Postal 3 still Canon?

Bought it on release to support RWS but held on on playing it. I've heard mixed things on the game's humor and level design, but the world in the trailer looks alright and hopefully they've made an effort to rectify complaints about the map.

I'm not expecting it to be better then Postal 2 but I'm excited to give it a fair shake. Rick Hunter being back has increased my interest tenfold

I like that Corey had both Paradise Lost and this to shine in a canon setting because his voice in 3 was the only good thing about that shitfest of a game.
I just wish this game didn't crash so fucking much I hate Unreal engine so much

Attached: 2542528.jpg (385x512, 64.02K)

Corey having a redemption arc in the Postal series has been pretty fucking charming. I'm really glad they keep him around.

no, it's not. stop it

Attached: nani.gif (400x225, 981.71K)

The reviews are scathing. I’ve been playing postal 2 lately just finished day 3 before I went to sleep last night

so whats wrong with it? i couldnt get fully into postal 2 cause the charm behind the edgyness wore off pretty fast + being a dated game it was extremely rough around the edges, have been interested in 4 at least.

Didn't paradise lost basically say it was all a delusion?

It would be really fucking cool if they also got Zack Ward to also be a voice but he's probably too expensive

according to postal "lore" the third game is just a nightmare the dude had while in a decade long radiation-induced coma or some shit

don't say that i just finished 2+apocalypse weekend, was gonna start paradise lost

>They got Rick Hunter again
>Gave Corey Cruise a reprisal, too
Hell yeah, I can't wait.

Attached: 1621973876089.jpg (200x302, 15.1K)

>that tiger king billboard
lmao all the humor in this game is going to be like 3 years out of date

could see them bringing him in as a later update

Attached: 1645147012432.jpg (438x366, 28.59K)

Oh wait it's already near completion? wasn't it in pre alpha like two years ago?

Terrible game. Unreal Engine 4 is soulless and so is this game. The graphics are so bad. It like has this semi-cell shading feel just terrible

Yeah, after having radiation induced nightmares about a possible future, he made amend with his split personality and as a result, they went their separate way and it never happened.

>jon

Attached: 1647206806912.jpg (797x450, 128.53K)

Yeah, this shit first came out in November of 2019.

On hitler's birthday. What a nice gift to make to the fuhrer.

>Jon St Jon being made completely optional
lmao get fucked faggot its what you deserve

Yes!! Finally a politically incorrect game to show those snowflakes how it is! i'm ready to get #cancelled hahahha

>with options to choose Rick, Corey, or Jon as your default voice, how do you feel about that Any Forums?
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GET FUCKED JSJ

POSTAL BROS WE ARE GOING HOME

Attached: 1625762143264.gif (498x498, 1.13M)