Feel our pain, Halo fans. Let us suffer together

Feel our pain, Halo fans. Let us suffer together.

Attached: EeVMGfU.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

don't remind me

Attached: 1646894921346.png (250x250, 97.09K)

you know what i think of when i think of castlevania?anal sex

except this one is popular and is overshadowing the games to some degree. that makes it even worse than the halo show.

We feel it too
No wait, we dont
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: 054.png (310x640, 207.17K)

Mind if I join?

Attached: download (5).jpg (960x626, 126.24K)

as someone who doesnt care for castlevania, i found it pretty good.

Of course.

not vidya

Season 4 honestly redeemed it

I still want to murder the retard who decided to make Alucard bi

I can see why some people like it, but for many fans of the games, it's simply not Castlevania and that hurts. Now, most normies know Castlevania for the show and not the games.

castlevania is way worse, they made Alucard gay, they showed a scene of Alucard having anal sex and screaming being submissive. It's not even close

>season 3 alucard:puts up impaled corpses of jap twins, tired of humans and their bullshit
>season 4 alucard:immediately drops everything to save some random ass village, invites them all to live in his castle
Seriously what was the point of season 3 alucard? Hectors storyline was even worse though

I liked it
Have also played every mainline Castlevania game

At least reception to that was near universal mockery.

bro it wasnt even THAT bad

from what i can tell, pretty much all netflix shows are more enjoyable if you dont know the source material. I hated the witcher, since i read the books and found the whole thing a butchered mess, while my friends who didnt read it found the show decent

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1621627246413.webm (1100x619, 2.91M)

Was anyone else not bothered by Alucard being bi (which would be pretty in-character for a vampire) but by him being A FUCKING BOTTOM?

>Season 1
good
>Season 2
okay
>Season 3
>Season 4
okay
it could have been worse, for all the series' flaws, and no "bad Christians exist" isn't a flaw

I miss chad game Hector.

>he didnt pull her back in and dick her down until she was cured of depression
Hector is a bigger faggot than Isaac

Only parts of Castlevania were bad. Otherwise it was pretty good.

At least they didn't try pulling any overtly ridiculous by making Dracula black or some stupid fucking shit. Isaac is a nobody so it doesn't even matter. Alucard being a fag was bad but it was a one-and-done and he's kinda flamboyant anyway.

And yeah Hector was shafted, but at least he wasn't the focus too much. It would have been tolerable if he was the one to break his chains and murder them all, but they had to give their black character something. I'd take that over making any important character black any day.

Are you sure?

Forgot pic

Attached: Isaac.png (561x760, 390.26K)

Im bothered because the same nigga that tanked dracula's shit and had his body parts broken is crying like a bitch on the bed for no fucking reason
That shit read like bad fanfiction
You could have removed the entire episode and nothing would have changed