Critcal

Critcal

Attached: RDT_20220328_0054107020706393353133019.png (990x732, 599.51K)

fake

Schizo.

someone post the the last of us 2 edit pls

>Slapping another man
Gay. You're supposed to punch, faggot.

Why didnt chris rock fight back

Because he's more in control of his emotions than Will Smith.

Go away Will I'm not shilling your stupid publicity stunt

Let monkies from the zoo escape their cages and you get animals running loose.

qrd?

It was great how he laughed and thought it was funny until Jada threw a bitch fit and had to up and defend her honor from comedy kek

How are you supposed to react if Chris Rock makes fun of your bald wife that cucked you with your son's friend ?

Attached: 461616.jpg (708x708, 38.43K)

It hasn't even been 24 hours. LITERALLY HOW?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-110642_Chrome.jpg (1080x773, 303.82K)

Will Smith's wife has a condition that is making her lose her hair. Chris Rock made a joke comparing her to G.I. Jane (a movie from the early 90's). Will Smith walked onto the stage and slapped Chris Rock. Following this, Chris Rock said something to the effect of, "Will Smith just slapped the shit out of me!"

In the audience, Will Smith could be heard shouting, "Keep my wife's name out of your fucking mouth!"

Attached: 1648477911022.gif (470x452, 1.04M)

Why would anyone believe this shit? Will lets himself get cucked by his fucking son's young friend and doesn't say shit, but a comedian makes a lame joke in front of millions of viewers and suddenly he cares about his wife? Nope.

Chris Rock said a joke regarding Will's wife hair condition and Will got mad and slapped him.

I actually chorted

Have you ever heard of a "fake laugh". A person's eyes always tell the truth. He was uncomfortable and then he finally snapped once he digested the situation and decided he would take stand against his permacuck status.

You've gotta attack him

Attached: fesh.png (755x555, 819.57K)

you were supposed to leave her a long time ago and then laugh your ass off when chris rock makes fun of her for you

>critical
Not really, it barely did anything

Will is ultra cucked that his wife matters more to him than himself

He has to recover his masculinity somehow. Also today I learned that Chris Rock and Kevin Hart are actually two different people.