Linux Gaming

Why haven't you made the switch yet? You can't call yourself a true PC gamer without the liberties of a free operating system.

Attached: tux.png (800x948, 162.56K)

no games

1001 Verified
913 Playable
18791+ Native
??? Native-adjacent
930 Unsupported (239 VR)

I did

Attached: 1648344184612.png (1920x1080, 359.26K)

based blinding white chad

name 5

How's the piracy situation on l00nix? Can I pirate the games like on Windows?

>Install LXDE
>Benchmark game
>Install GNOME
>Game runs measurably slower
>Try LXDE again
>Still not the same as before

What bloat is this?

It'd probably work the same way you install pirated games on Windows, the caveat is that it's up to you to deal with the dependencies

im too autistic to use the default desktop environment but too lazy to customize it

native games don't usually have torrents
the compatibility software works with pirated windows games
goldberg has a linux version but I've never used it

Kinda want to mod my 3DS so I can dump my games, but I'm worried about getting banned and not being able to play in the Mario Kart 7 threads that show up some times.

Attached: 1457987104834.png (247x407, 131.25K)

but i am

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-26 13-50-19.jpg (2559x1440, 250.21K)

Lutris' UI is so fucking bad, why isn't there a launcher made in QT?

Anybody here tried gaming on KDE Wayland?

I guess because QT is only looking good in KDE and most DEs are using GTK

There were a couple of pirate groups that distributed games as either flatpak or appImage a couple of years ago. There will likely be more now that those are the best way to get third-party games on the Steam Deck.

I just download games from rutracker and install them with this option. It's also possible to run .exe directly by associating .exe file type with /usr/bin/wine by means of your desktop enviroment.

Attached: 1629354532869.png (770x645, 53.33K)

What's the appeal of Fedora?

Fucking yum for a consumer desktop?

>Wayland

Attached: xorg.png (600x333, 19.19K)

Cool cherry-picked benchmark.

I did switch and now all I play is old school RuneScape
Thanks linux, you're helping me stop my gaming addiction

wish i could, there's so many fucking graphical glitches in KDE wayland when using nvidia, even browsers have fucked up shit happening like I type in the address bar and my text flickers

fuck wayland, it's shit

They ever finally put A Night At The Theatre where it belongs, in the fucking miniquests section?
It's so fucking faggoty that they unironically stole everyone's QPC just because they couldn't be fucked to ask that Jimmy guy to play theater of blood

just werks and easy to use