Ranking the best souls dragons

>black dragon kalameet
>sinh, the slumbering dragon
>darkeater midir
>dragon lord placidusax
from ds1 to er, the best dragon bosses of each game(demon souls and sekiro also have dragon bosses, but they aren't good so i didn't put them).
rank them:
>presentation
>dragon design
>soundtrack
>gameplay
>overall

Attached: dragons.jpg (5308x6176, 3.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kEk6ntsuVho?t=97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for me its gaping dragon
everyones ex-girlfriend

op here, my opinion.
>presentation
dragon lord > kalameet > sihn > midir
>dragon design
kalameet > dragon lord > midir >sihn
>soundtrack
midir > dragon lord > kalameet > sihn
>gameplay
midir > dragon lord > sihn > kalameet
>overall
dragon lord > sihn > midir > kalameet

midir>dragon lord>kalameet>sinh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>trash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dragon god

does bloodborne have any dragons?

when do i get to fight the elden ring one? i'm at the capital right now

boomer joke

What's the significance of placidusax looking like the two fingers

Divine Dragon in Sekiro might be a gimmick fight, but as far as those go it's probably the best of the series, quite cool actually.

he does not

i strongly disagree, it's a glorified cutscene, first you have to kill a bunch of small enemies at the begging for the boss to even appear, then the boss is literally just walking forward and grappling around until you reach the last part of the fight which is the only one that's an actual challenge and even then, it's once again just walking forwards while parrying and dodging his attacks and then he's dead, it's all presentation, no substance.

>it's all presentation, no substance.
Yea, and that's the best you can hope for in a gimmick fight. Compare it to others like Bed of Chaos or Yhorm and it's a thousand times better.

yhorm can at least be fought normally, in sekiro you really need to kill the divine dragons the way the game wants you to

You put sinh last or second to last in every individual category, but overall it gets second?

No idea. He originally had 4 heads shown on a talisman.

Its area is after the capital.

Optionally at the end of the final dungeon.

yeah, i'm not a professional reviewer, i like how sihn spends a lot of the fight in the air compared to the others, which makes sense as he's a dragon.

maybe the other 2 got destroyed in the past, his body does look very fucked before you even start to fight him

>a lot of the fight in the air
yeah, that was soooo much fun about him.. right?

it was, at least for me.

Why did you just elaborately and poorly explain that it's a gimmick fight, when user already admitted that in his post?

Weighting your individual scores gives an order of
Dragon lord > Midir > Kalameet > Sinh

I haven't fought one dragon in elden ring. I always just run. The first one I ran into I was severely under leveled for so I've been scared of every other one I've encountered

they are easier than you think, try again when you're 40-70

Everyone knows you're not a professional reviewer. There was absolutely zero reason to break down the scores into subcategories if you were going to take into account stuff that had nothing to with your categories.

i can tell you are a magic user

Maybe a coincidence but tell me this youtu.be/kEk6ntsuVho?t=97 shot doesn't activate the old almonds. Also his arena is where you get out of the three fingers ending.

Kalameet > Sinh > Midir

I'm just going to say it, I didn't enjoy any of the dragons in ER. Placidusax was ok but still too much time just hugging his cloaca.

Soundtrack should have Gaping Dragon first.

you can skip most of them if you're not interested in dragon spells, i think some random ones also give other types of magic, but i'm not sure now

Adula blade is a really strong sorcery which is worth getting.

i tried my best...

Midir was my favourite dragon boss and my favourite boss of any souls game. It was difficult to be a pussy in his fight and the most efficient way to kill him was face him head on. I enjoyed that a lot and it was the final boss I faced at the end of a long play of all three souls games back to back.

Most of them are more annoying to fight than anything.

meds

I dont like DS2 very much but Sinh was probably the best dragon fight.

I'd go
>presentation
Placidusax > Kalameet > Sinh > Midir
>dragon design
Kalameet >> Placidusax > Sinh > Midir
>soundtrack
Midir >>>>>> Sinh > Placidusax > Kalameet
>gameplay
Midir = Placidusax > Sinh > Kalameet
>overall
Midir > Kalameet > Placidusax > Sinh

Kalameet gets bumped up a few because of how Gough is woven into that fight; without him, I'd put Kalameet below Placidusax.

gaping dragon doesn't feel like a dragon to be honest

Midir > Kalameet > Gaping Dragon > all the regular dragons in ER e.g. Agheel > Lansseax >>>> Dragon God

don't even know the rest of those niggas

then why fucking post you absolute disgusting, dogshit individual. FUCK OFF