I love my Tamagotchi, bros

I love my Tamagotchi, bros.

Do you love YOUR Tamagotchi?

Attached: 1648478598593.jpg (1482x1976, 1.56M)

I haven't loved anything in years

This is basically just an idle game. You're reddit

Cute butt plug user.

I did for the few hours I managed to keep it alive.

I got one of the new color ones a few years ago After it died on the 8th generation I got pissed and turned it off. Whenever the family tree stops keeping track of shit is when it gets lame I like to look at the lineage and see how I got to the thing I have now. So I just used that my meets thing made my own custom pet then let that die too cause I was over it once my generational line ended

I did back in the late 90's.

That's why you shouldn't have let it die idiot

I remember being a kid on a school bus that was taking my band class to a different school for rehearsal (it was an all-county band thing) and on the way there my tamagotchi died. I said something like “oh no, my tamagotchi died” or some gay shit like that, and the kid sitting in the seat in front of me (his name was Corey) got up, turned around, took the tamagotchi from my hand, threw it out of the bus window, and then sat back down again, all without saying a single word. I was so shocked and unprepared that I just sat there and didn’t say a thing. And that was that.

Attached: E4C8D506-EF40-4CBA-A653-A190514F4EA4.jpg (1642x1340, 794.11K)

Couldn't you just reset it? I distinctly remember there being a reset button you could hit wit ha pin

no I sold it for $250

>too poor for gaming consoles
>too poor for nintendo gameboys
>too poor for tamagotchis
>too poor for more than handful of pokemon cards

I missed out on all the great fads of my childhood. But i did spend those formative years on pc gaming on the family computer

Tamagotchis were like 20 bucks

>But i did spend those formative years on pc gaming on the family computer
Based. I did the same pretty much. We weren't that poor but from slavland so we had no consoles except chinese ones, no gameboys only those russian watch-type games, and no pokemon cards only stickers.
We did have tamagochis I did own one or two tho.

Attached: 3x[1].png (112x112, 15K)

Ah yes. The Tamagotchi Connection V3 (Frog Pattern).

The greatest virtual pet to ever exist.

Attached: images (22).jpg (721x722, 42.99K)

I'm just too lazy to seek for a battery replacement

Lmao get owned nerd

Recently got a digimon X one.

Dang user I'm sorry

Always have!
Drew Milktchi with giant Tamagotchi Planet dwarfing tits

Attached: Milktchi.gif (256x256, 1.46M)

It was old enough that it wasn’t saving generation information anymore the new ones only save 6 generations I think and since it decided to be gay and die I lost interest knowing I can just cheat back a super one anytime I want to play virtual babysitter again

One time a kid knocked my drink out of my hand and I hit him in the face.
Why didn’t you hit him?
Also a guy slapped me on the bleachers once so I kicked him down the stairs

I have such a hard time appreciating the new models. I have a Meets coming in the mail so hopefully it will change my mind, but I feel like half the appeal tamas are the size and simple black and white sprites

I'm enraged by how much better Bandai is treating the Digimon rereleases compared to Tamagotchis

I understand where you're coming from 100%
But I really want to fuck the girl Tamas so seeing them in color makes me the most horny

Attached: 45578.png (403x465, 139.42K)

>But I really want to fuck the girl Tamas so seeing them in color makes me the most horny
seek help

I still have mine but I haven't picked it up in over ten years. If I got the chance to buy one of the new japanese ones I would though

I refuse

Attached: Marupitchi.png (78x55, 17.26K)

alright, enjoy your tamagotchis (i hope that plural is correct) then if they make you happy

I've had like three of those things but fuckers always died overnight

Thank you and likewise, user

Attached: 089646.jpg (1280x720, 96.82K)