youtube.com/watch?v=tkhr1uwcZ0g

GET IN NIKA BROS

Attached: ody.jpg (1280x720, 132.68K)

i dont want to stare at a male ass all day

>cel shaded characters but everything looks like stock UE4
it's DQ11 all over again

You're a tranny in denial.

you're a fag in denial

what kind of game even is it? another open world?

>models look flat and made of plastic
>fishman island outfits fucking AGAIN
>no jinbe from the start
>possibly only luffy playable in overworld

it's gonna be shit. just wait for PW5 when wano is done, hopefully they'll improve the systems so you'll at least be able to swap characters mid-battle. maybe add back in enel too.

Attached: 1647956354515.png (244x232, 29.29K)

>Not fightan
Eh, maybe next time.

it’s all so tiresome…

HITO HITO MODEL SUN GOD NIKA NO RED HAWK

fightan is shit

>fishman island outfits fucking AGAIN
They look the best

Wait, didn’t One Piece Odyssey come out recently?

>EATING SHIT IS.... LE BAD!
Yikes

more shovelware shit. They could literally do a bad job copying wind waker and get better results. Depressing, I'd love a good wan piss game

I don't see any cel shading in that trailer

Did Luffy really turn Super Saiyan? Like how Naruto did? They both have fire hair (I don't know the context though)

Attached: 1586938492102.png (646x595, 269.11K)

The first good one piece game?!
lmao

looks like shit. World seeker tier

Turns out his fruit was a Zoan fruit all along. Model Nika to be specific. Similar to Sengokus Buddha.

Toriyama perfected the shounen formula several decades ago and the narutards and shit piece niggers are only now catching up.

What the fuck is a Nika?

made up sun god

But why does he have to have the same exact fire hair as Naruto

>The first good one piece game?!
kek did you watch the trailer?

Sun God or some shit.

Sounds fucking retarded what the fuck does the sun have to do with rubber?

I haven't played any One Piece games because they always look like shit but this one seems cool.

I'm so fucking sick of the Fishman Island outfits. They're all fucking awful designs.

he's based on hanuman, who could change his shape and size.

looks like shit

Attached: 1642452822874.jpg (611x1000, 104.19K)

why do the faces looks so fucking flat and lifeless? it's even more jarring with shitty japanese mocap

looks like dragon quest?

Doubt it's gonna be as good but it's the right direction to go.

One of the aztec sun gods is also the god of rubber. Nika seems at least partially inspired by it.

What One Piece games are actually worth playing?

Attached: noid.jpg (1280x720, 74.67K)

Oda is bored to find new way to make him powerup so now he is just the chosen one so fuck you and enjoy

If I don't see layers of customization and fucking shit ton of costumes, it will be no different than world seeker, even as a jrpg.

Looks like a JRPG and given One Piece's track record, there's no telling if it's going to be good or bad. Well, at least it ain't musou (and a new one is certainly on its way) and I'm glad it's no fightan.

Has to be. Otherwise, how could Luffy have survived Enel's attack? Zolo's got a lot of catching up to do.

Which one? I've never heard of this.

Zolo is DEAD, his soul already captured by the grim reaper. It's over.

The only other character we know of thats associated with Nika is Joyboy so I wouldn't be shocked if he was a rubberman too and the powers got conflated somehow because Mythical Zoans are bullshit
Other than the flaming hair its pretty much what everyone besides the powerlevel tards was expecting Luffy's awakened powers to be anyways (rubber world, more rubber shenanigans)

>I didn't draw this shit 3 years ago? now did they finally finished the game? lazy ass niggas hahaha
based Oda

There's been some decent licensed anime RPGs before but I dunno about for One Piece

Would be cool if they had outfit swapping, they just only showed us the stock outfits cuz, yknow, first reveal and all. But I feel like it could be a possibility... or maybe I'm putting too much faith in bamco here

Where does it take place in the story? Or is this a filler arc?

Looks like shit.

I would've been completely okay with Luffy's power up if it weren't for this buttfuck retarded fruit retcon.

Okay, actual in-depth gameplay when?

Attached: E3d9VKwUcAAZEmk.jpg (1280x720, 181.23K)

Looks like a shittier Tales of Arise.

This and it's prequel.

Attached: 8435435212.jpg (312x445, 48.8K)

holy spee d. reader-kun they literally say that nika is a man made out of rubber. both joyboy and luffy turn into nika like how marco turns into a phoenix.

i still have no idea what one piece is actually about. should i bother with the manga / anime?