Why did Bloodstained successfully launch a franchise while MN9 failed?

Why did Bloodstained successfully launch a franchise while MN9 failed?

Attached: d8tf19x-a7be6fe6-3c47-41aa-a9fc-df90e4e687e3.jpg (579x587, 233.11K)

It was good.

It was kinda good.

It didnt

mn9 is like an anime fan on prom night

I count 3 games with another on the way.

They focused on making 3 average to good games instead of a fucking tv show. They also knew why fans played their original games.

gee willikers three (3) whole games, what an astounding franchise you got there

I wouldn't go so far as to say it launched a franchise but it must have helped that bloodstained didn't attack the core audiences biggest insecurities in it's trailer

It's only been around for a few years you dumb fuck. It's still a rather new series.

Attached: 1640129736267.jpg (275x183, 12.54K)

The other games aren't even the same as the original. The original game was mediocre and I doubt you'll ever see a sequel.

Inafune is a giant faggot that ruined Capcom with his retarded outsourcing to the west shit.

Still considered a franchise.

You know they already confirmed ritual 2?

>moving goal posts

>what an astounding franchise you got there
Still a franchise.
See Nice goalpost moving.

MN9 was a trainwreck. Forget the nonsense about the community manager everyone hated and insulting, lame trailers. That doesn't even matter compared to the fundamental shit they fucked up.

>They promised "absorbing enemies" and show off powers in the kickstarter that look like the Z-Knuckle adaptations based on the enemies he grabs.
-Completely scrapped. How about minor stat boosts you probably can't even notice instead? Just as good right? No?

>Bad fundamental design
It's like Megaman! But you can't just SHOOT enemies! No, you need to DASH into them too. Because that's not at all tedious. Or how about a score mechanic? Kids these days love them arcade games with arbitrary high scores, right?

>No fucking playtesting
How about we introduce a CROUCH SLIDE we don't tell you about and require it in one place in the entire game? Players won't be confused why they're dying at all! How about unbalanced easy-as-piss levels, but suddenly bosses bust your fucking balls, and the curve throws you off so bad it leaves your head spinning? Hope you like playing boring levels to get back to the only real challenge.

Attached: 1648179057731.gif (1024x768, 855.26K)

Still bigger than MN9, Lawbreakers and Evolved combined.

>Confirmed
lol

test

I'm pretty sure directly saying, "we are working on the sequel" is a confirmation, but you shitpost you I guess

Capcom eventually makes new Megaman games, Konami won't touch Castlevania ever again.

Just you wait, sexy castlevania pachinko sequel any day now

Inti Creates seemingly had a hard on on the time for defeating enemies in convoluted ways for stupid score shit since Gunvolt has similar problems with its tagging system.

LOL

Attached: XKDppQt.jpg (800x1300, 176.39K)

That image didn't age well