Now that the dust has settled, is it any good?

Now that the dust has settled, is it any good?

Attached: Cyberpunk_2077_box_art.jpg (220x220, 18.81K)

dust never settles. you're thinking of lava

Now? Yes.

What has improved since release?

Now? No, the foundation is fundamentally shit. Fixing a few bugs and performance issues doesn't change that.

Nope

This game still sucks

There's a Zanzibart thread for you, Fromdrone.

It is not. Game still sucks, fixing a few bugs wont change that. Also, the driving somehow got even worse.

CyberSHIT

Yes. It had a botched launch but the game is legitimately great now. The metrics don't lie.

Shazamtrannies are still seething because they desperately wanted it to flop. These losers desperately want to imagine that they're capable of some kind of Impact in the real world.

Cyberpunk 2077 is critically acclaimed, massively successful, award-winning and and overwhelming positive user reviews on steam.

On a personal note its one of the best games I've played this year by a mile.

Guess I'll just go play Sleeping Dogs for the fifth time

>Billions of flies can't be wrong!

>taking /v opinions seriously
So is Elden Ring bad?

The game still screams wasted potential
As a RPG is shit, main quest is braindead stupid, sidequests are just hired gun jobs expect for two or three. The city is big but mostly unused and there is nothing to do on it beyond the already mentioned dull sidequests
As an open world game fails at lacking basic features like car chases, gang wars, flying vehicles, stuff that any GTA had since the PS2 days

If you play on console, shitsux
If you play on PC shit rocks
Any Forums is console land

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077_2021.08.22-20.01_1.jpg (3840x2160, 3.59M)

I mean you should.

Attached: 2020.05.03-18.29.jpg (3840x2160, 1.4M)

>zero argument

They botched the launch, thanks to their stupid marketing team repeat the mistake like TW3 did. The game is alright, don't see that many bugs people says at launch, car and NPCs AI are wacky sometimes though. These issues are pretty much solved now but you can still see some wacky shit from time to time. The patch is not there to change any core game content, however, so it is pretty much the same just as launch.
IMO just try it out yourself, pirate it or not, don't care. Just don't forget, this is Any Forums, there are always people out there to tell you a game is shit, or say they are shilling a game when someone give a positive opinion about it. Not too many people in Any Forums actually play the game they talk about, check any Zanzibart thread, you will see that much is true.

if you like Fallout 4 you'll probably like it.
if you hate Fallout 4 you'll probably hate it.

Can you see your character's penis whenever you want yet?

Yes you just into your inventory and take your clothes off.

Im playing ER and i make Zanzibart threads because is true.

I hate Fallout 4, but I also have hundreds of hours in it.

Dunno yet.

My new PC is still on the way. Once I get it, I'll pirate the newest GOG version, check out what mods are there and try it for myself.

No it's mediocre

>implying I say everyone who participate in a Zanzibart thread didn't play the game
Well, I guess Any Forums has no shortage of smartass either

user...forgive m-me...

Wrong way around user.