I'm gonna say it

Sekiro is better than Elden Ring

Attached: Sekiro_art.jpg (280x350, 42.84K)

Of course it is, it is a S Team quality game. Elden Shit Ring is without a doubt the worst souls game made, thank God I pirated it, the first FromSoftware game I didn't buy and will never buy and will never replay.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

One playthrough of ER has made me play longer than my 3 or so playthroughs of Sekiro, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time
ER is therefore objectively superior

>has made me play longer
>therefore objectively superior

Does not know the difference between subjectively and objectively, and expects us to take his opinion seriously.

Unschooled cunt!

Attached: 1648137509146.jpg (732x1024, 101.69K)

Absolutely. There were clear thought put into how boss moveset and player moveset would work together in Sekiro. In ER they didn't give a single fuck, just added more autistic delayed combos to bosses and called it day.

You boy are a fucking retard

>enjoy game
>people get angry about it

Attached: 1617799843320.jpg (1200x1000, 804.98K)

you can't even parry spam or come back to life at the press of a button in ER, it's too fucking hard. Hopefully they pander to us journalists again when Sekiro 2 comes out.

I love Sekiro, completed it 12 times
But the soundtrack is abysmal and even the more intriguing locations are just let down by the enemies being pushovers
There's not enough lore and worldbuilding going on
That fucking combat though, easily the most fun Souls to bossrun

yeah, but Elden Ring is still really good

Dark Souls 1>Bloodborne>Sekiro>Elden Ring>Dark Souls 3>Demon's Souls>Dark Souls 2

Jej

No, the problem is your statement about ER being superior. You see, you're retarded!

>Spirit Ashe summon mimic+10 or Tirche+10
>Overleveld as fuck
>double katana with bleed/frost
>Boss dies without me even trying
Elden Shit Ring is the most casual and braindead FromSoftware game by far. Sekiro is the only FromSoftware game in which you actually need to GitGud because you can't summon or overlevel.

Attached: 1647932146210.png (1646x1440, 1.77M)

I know you are memeing but I can see people who's dumb enough to believe this

how did you add bleed AND frost?

>use tard bell
>fire comet azur
Wow such intuitive gameplay!

No, the problem is you getting butthurt immediately.

>another ds1 best ds2 worst opinion
You will never be a woman

You don't need to be good to beat Sekiro.

>Elden Shit Ring fans are this stupid
Kill yourself, ASAP.

Attached: 1641229552400.jpg (748x748, 43.89K)

elden ring is not even in the top 3 soul games

That's why he said double katana, fucktard

Based DS2 > SotFS > BB chad

BB > ER > DaS > Sekiro > DaS 3 > Demon's Souls (only played PS5) > DaS 2

Much better than you have to be to beat the other souls games, especially Elden Shit Ring.

>Basically 10 enemies in the whole games
>Recycles bosses even more than ER
>20 hours at best
>No reason to use any of your prosthetics outside of firecrackers and umbrellas, which also trivialize every single boss in the game
>Most of the weapon arts are also useless, no reason to use anything but Reverse Nightjar
>Horrible level design for the most part, only notable area that is fun to navigate is Fountainhead
>Zero replay value
Only thing it did better than ER was jumping and running.

Attached: 1630056651337.webm (834x630, 328.27K)

i thought elden ring was harder than sekiro

>I was compelled to defend my precious ER ITT, I'm not butthurt, you're butthurt!
Sure user, whatever you say

>Demon's Souls (only played PS5)
you never beat the game

I bet you dream at night about Elden Ring fans

nah the japanese aesthetic sucks theyre also totally opposite games elden ring being dark souls 3.5 and sekiro not being a souls game

It is, which is why it has plebs howling.

yeah you do
you will never beat Genichiro if you don't know how the game works

high monk was pretty good

You probably used a weak weapon/build/playstyle.

It's not, you can just use the summoning bell or another player to circumvent the artificial difficulty

>jump
>get zapped
>light attack
>win
Are sekirofags seriously this fucking pathetic? Has literally anybody ever had trouble with Gen? He's arguably the easiest boss in the game.

>ER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dung Eater's Lunch >>>>>>>>>> DS2 > Demon's Souls > DS1 > DS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bloodborne > Sekiro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Demon's Remake

If you say you like Elden Ring you instantly get called names lmao

Nope, I've accepted that FromSoftware will never make another masterpiece like Bloodborne and Sekiro. Just waiting for their upcoming Armored Core 6 game, which will be the last FromSoftware game that has the potential to be good. After that, all FromSoftware will make is Elden Shit Ring openworld ARPGs, I'll blacklist them then. Thank God Team Ninja will carry the torch.

Did you not also make fun of the retarded kids at your school?

elden ring lategame fucks 90% of the playstyles in the game while sekiro is tailor made the whole playthrough

FUCK BLEED FUCK FROSTBITE FUCK 9 YEARS OF INPUT BUFFER

The boss that literally kills himself by attacking you?
Oh wait that's all bosses in Sekiro, lmao

The most fun we had with the retarded kids was when they broke into their nerdrages over nothing.

Sekiro >>>>> Bloodborne >> DS3 = DS2 > DS1 >>>> ER = DeS

Attached: j0ap6eo3b5a81.jpg (828x814, 95.25K)

fun open world adventure > autistic linear boss rush

I have 194 hours in Sekiro and 232 in Elden Ring.
But I would give Sekiro 9/10 while Elden RIng 7/10 at best. Most hours I spent on Elden Ring are just going every corner finding stuff to pick up, it was fun for the first 10 hours. There's not a single boos in Elden Ring made me spend more time than I did with Ape, Owl or Ishhin.

I too can theorize in my head about shit without putting it into practice

Souls niggers will forever seethe about Sekino winning a GOTY award unlike their inferior, rehashed to death, series. Now they got presented with a second chance with Elden Ring, so they're all desperately jumping on the bandwagon.

Attached: 147729867988.jpg (200x200, 9.12K)

all they have to do is hire more quality translators and actually finish their games storylines

This.

Attached: 1648479550261.jpg (1400x788, 754.39K)

Is it any similar to the meltdowns the ER fans are having ITT?

>Ape
lmao casual retard opinions don't count

Nah just yours.

Reminder that DSP beat ishinn in less than 5 lives. Really goes to show you how fucking bad Any Forums is at souls games.

Yes, actually.

open world is gay as fuck and the word >comfy doesn't mean shit rushed to the end of this trash because everywhere is copypaste bosses in the name of "discovery" fuck that shit

FromSoftware translations have become WORSE with every successive game. That Ranni ending translation is a disaster, thank God Elden Shit Ring has dogshit translation, it deserves it.

At the end of the day, ER has the same problem all the Souls games had: It's annoying to replay because it takes ages to run past all the bullshit and pick up collectibles and such
in Sekiro you can clear an area in 30 seconds and move on to the boss

>copypaste bosses
Elden Ring has more different boss designs than pretty much any game, who the fuck cares if they get repeated a few times.

It was charmless with demon bell, somehow it became much more difficult compared to other bosses.

>a few times

Too based for nu-Any Forums

Attached: 1642623531918.jpg (272x153, 13.09K)

Sekiro isn't open world and yet it's even more guilty of copypasting its bosses all over.
Did you clap when you fought Genichiro for the third time?

Imagine getting this upset over a game.

Sekiro is weeb garbage, and absolutely no amount of this obsessive posting will change that. Keep seething over your shit game that got 40 hours of attention 5 years ago and nobody has touched since.

Some of the top bosses are repeated a few times.
The lower-level bosses are repeated like 5-10 times.

>counting the pre-tutorial "fight"
>ignoring the fact he gains more moves
lmao

Sold elden ring after 60h. Sekiro is the only from game I've managed to not get bored of and complete.

>>counting the pre-tutorial "fight"
Yes.

Yes that's more than just a few

>>counting the pre-tutorial "fight"
Of course.

>>ignoring the fact he gains more moves
Most of the repeat bosses in ER also change their moves.

Forget Isshin, DSP beat motherfucking Capra Demon first fucking try. There's no better proof right there of how shit Any Forums is at videogames.

Attached: 118472712826832.jpg (200x155, 8.97K)

nioh is better than sekiro

I was talking about the main bosses.
Minibosses get repeated in pretty much every game.

>Imagine getting this upset over a game.

Attached: 1647553088617.jpg (885x580, 250.98K)

sekiro sucks and isn't even a souls game. BB is locked at 30fps and isn't even better than DS3

>Most of the repeat bosses in ER also change their moves.
Hahahahahaha
No.

Yes.

We should have gotten open world Sekiro instead of open world DS2. Think about it, all the side dungeons and mini-bosses could have gated prayer beads and prosthetic upgrades. From could have added in a spear, kanabo, kusarigama, naginata, nodachi, etc. for weapons variety. Made it so weapons can only be switched at statues, and based bosses off a predictable power level for the player. And we could have had some fun grappling hook level design.

Instead we got more Tanimura and his complete misunderstanding of Souls games, yet a-fucking-gain.

BASED

the map should have been half the size or make new bosses. this shit is just unacceptable

Attached: 1618547622145.png (1309x814, 130.85K)