Sony's Gamepass to be announced this week, so are you excited?

Attached: Spartacus-1068x580.png (1068x580, 230.21K)

not looking forward to the entire catalog being covered in OH NO NO NO regardless of what they announce

Gamepass>Spartacus just in name alone. What a gay name

Yes, it is nice to win every time.

they called it spartacus because all AAA games and the people who enjoy them are identical to one another
it's like that legend where every slave yelled "i'm spartacus!"
they're mocking them

What the fuck?!?!?!? I bought a Series X specifically because Any Forums said Sony can't afford to do a Game Pass equivilent. I've wasted $800 (I bought it from a scalper)!!!!!!

It's practically guaranteed to be an inferior product, either overpriced or under supported relative to Game Pass.
It will take time for it to come into its own. My only hope is that the base price of PS Plus isn't increased or they lock the free monthly games behind a more expensive subscription.

Won't have First Party games on day 1 which is the main point of Game Pass.
Dead on Arrival.

>no Day 1 first party
>no stated desire to have it on other platforms
Literally missing the point of why Game Pass exists.

It's going to be a shit copy of gamepass that's more expensive just like everything on playstation. Being an idort makes me realise how fucking expensive everything on playstation is. Gaming on xbox is incredibly cheaper

Depends how much game they're willing to give to people, if they're serious on rivalling gamepass

Everyone knows it's going to be inferior.

No its shit

Attached: 1648303869940.jpg (1366x851, 1.08M)

Only thing that would maybe even make me consider Playstation Shit Pass would be if they included ALL games that went free on Playstation Plus forever. Fucking dumb that you had to come in and claim 2 games every month to maybe have a collection of some shit you might play.

Microsoft wins this battle no doubt, but hey maybe if they force some competition, then Microsoft will be forced to keep prices low?

Attached: SonicSeaMen.jpg (500x481, 54.41K)

>Being so scared of Sony that you post that fake image in every thread
Kek. Even you know Game Pass is dead as soon as Sony announces Spartacus.

These

Now that's a leap of logic right there.

>still posting this
Desperate

>are you not entertained

not only am I not laughing, but they aren't clever either

wow I don't give a fuck about any of that. I just want the online for fighting games really. Sony really started losing when they made their online NOT free because Microsoft was doing that, and now they're making a game pass because Microsoft is doing it. It's almost like they're on life support or something...

>Silver subscription: $29.99
>Add to cart: $24.99

Also the price of $59.99 has the biggest font size... I don't think they're THAT retarded.

i farted

Competition is good for current Game Pass users. It won't only guarantee GP won't get more expensive (snoys biggest fearmongering since the service was introduced), but forces MS to double down on adding even more value to the pass. Even if the PS Pass will be garbage and not many people sub to it, a fraction of the 100+m PS userbase is still a lot.

I do expect Ubi+ added in the near future to GP Ultimate.

People spent years shitting on GP because it gives out old games with a few day1 releases. This won't have the day1s so it should get the same shit.

GP will increase in price no matter what. Right now, GP is causing Xbox big losses and Microsoft won't let that go on forever. Especially with GP reaching its subscriber cap. I guarantee Microsoft won't release any more GP figures because it's not going to increase a noticeable amount anymore and will likely drop each year.

what is there to be excited about?

highest effort fake image posted on v

Is this coming to PC, I don't care if its not.
I feel like half the reason GP is successful is because of PC.

GP's biggest value is for the people that haven't played those older games and would want to without buying it all individually. I mainly have it for a couple shooters that went free with multiplayer...but also I got lost playing Banjo Kazooie like I was a 5 year old again

Game Pass already won.
What the fuck could sony be adding?

test

It kind of already exists, so I doubt that would change

Remember that time Sony made a game to compete with Smash bros like 15 years too late? Yeah, i'm thinking Snoy wins again.

Attached: 1522627389600.png (543x559, 65.96K)

What 1st party games does MS exactly have? And unlike Microsoft, Sony first party software actually sells so putting on a gamepass service day one would be stupid.

What is the point without the first party games?

>Smash bros was the first party game ever

Tendies need to be shot

if it cycles out what's free, you get an option to play for a while and if you really like a game you can just buy it

The only way I'll be excited is if online multiplayer goes free and all the other dogshit (shitty rental games, streaming, etc.) goes to the paypigs, which will never happen, so I don't care

>Muh gamepass

You retards think it's about Microsoft when Sony's Spartacus is more about competing with the likes of Netflix but with games in the mix. They've shut down several streaming services they've owned recently in preperation for this all in one service they're launching. That's why they've been buying up anime publishers and other studios