Should I buy an NES or SNES for my setup (pic rel)? What's the better option...

Should I buy an NES or SNES for my setup (pic rel)? What's the better option? Which should I get if I plan on having both eventually?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-084039.png (1672x2048, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1hTfeXDhPANs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just emulate both, whatever.

Bitch you live like this

Nice setup

I'd go SNES, much better library

buy a retron 2 or 3

they are top loaders and play the games well

My wife loves it!

Snes has Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, FFVI, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Yoshis Island, Kirby Super Star, Link to the Past, Cybernator, and many more.

Nes has Mario 2.

NES, don't listen to anyone telling you to go with SNES, yes it's a great system, but the variety of the library pales in comparison to the NES.

They'll look like shit on a CRT compared to an original system, won't they?
Thanks, this is what I'm thinking.

A rasberipi with rgb cables or svideo. Is the best visual quality on CRT. Don't let the neckbeards convince you to buy overpriced antiquities.

>Bogs
Oh shit

SNES

Oh yeah, instead of a SNES he can get a NES and play worse Mario, worse Zelda, worse Kirby, no DKC, no F-Zero, worse Metroid, etc.

what's the casio thing behind the TV

It's a little keyboard. I use it sometimes to make music.
vocaroo.com/1hTfeXDhPANs

Bump

SNES has loads of great games and they still look beautiful.
NES has a small handful of good games and only Mario 3 looks presentable, the rest are ugly

This is a good point lol

Hey I have that exact model. Where are you from, boss?

Attached: IMG_20210705_102750.jpg (4160x3120, 3.54M)

Oh, nice! I'm from Missouri. Just bought mine off some dude in St. Louis. It was a gift from my wife for my birthday :)

snes

Also, I see NES looks pretty good on it. No RGB modding I presume? I really don't want to have to go through that trouble 8-32 but games already look great.

>No RGB modding I presume?
Correct. Mine is an European model (Spanish to be exact) so it has SCART.
Really I only had to tinker with the plastic nobs inside of it to adjust the position and the thickness of the scanlines.