NFTs are bad for games because.... Well they just are okay!?

>NFTs are bad for games because.... Well they just are okay!?

Attached: images (1) (23).jpg (200x198, 4.96K)

Ummm actually you're the npc.

Boobies

Attached: boooba.jpg (1704x1751, 201.61K)

t. jaded steam user

You're completely braindead huh? Why the fuck do zoomers like you even bother being alive?

don't give a shit about Tifa but based hyperfag
Just breasts or do you like the other end to be equally plump?

Fuck off retard. Not falling for your kike trickery

Attached: 1643666025030.jpg (600x449, 47.52K)

post one (1) viable use case for nfts in games

Literally proving my point.

Yes this is what talmund readers say to themself all the time

I'll give you 3.

1. A means to trade assets in games for prices set by the free market between players and without the permission of the developer

2. A way to gain multiple benefits across multiple games with a single nft (think amibos)

3. A way for players to earn income from selling NFTs attained through difficult in game feats

>enters thread
>sharts
>leaves
:)

Sure thing npc brain.

Shut the fuck up yumi65

Attached: goods-new-cean-clear-ar-ng-t-facial-morning-burst-team-rer-shower-facial-one-minute-trus-scent-ing.jpg (620x463, 47.09K)

Yes invest all your money into nfts please
I am a jew and i will cashout as soon as possible

video games?

OP can’t meme.

Kill yourself wojakspamming twitter immigrant.

you dont understand NFTs as well as you think you do
t. Any Forumsfag.

the problem isn't the concept of NFT's the problem is them being used as just another fucking crypto currency with their value based purely on market speculation.

NFT's should literally be your games CDKey, your liscence of ownership, conferring on to you the rights of said ownership. This would allow you to RESELL your digital games along with any other rights you would have to a material product. But companies DO NOT WANT THIS because right now they EXPLOIT THE GREY AREA of digital ownership so you're just paying for a provisional license whose terms they own. The last thing developers and publishers want is for a secondhand market to spring up, they JUST killed Gamestop (or close to it)

Don't NFTs imply microtransactions, but on a cancerous level beyond what we already know? Why would I want that? I just want to have fun.

>NFTs are good for games because.... Well they just are okay!?

Attached: 1648475560514.png (200x198, 17.49K)

But I'm also a Any Forumsfag and you should know that NFTs can be used for all the things I've listed above

>NFT
Seek help.

Attached: 1635465973917.jpg (395x288, 18.07K)

you are a reddit refugee who joined after 2017, nothing more

I've been here since before Boxxy was a thing on Any Forums.

>NFTs are good for games because.... Well they just are okay!?

>1. A means to trade assets in games for prices set by the free market between players and without the permission of the developer
So, if the developer doesn't implement them, you don't get to do that anyway. Got it.
>2. A way to gain multiple benefits across multiple games with a single nft (think amibos)
And you need NFT's for that because...?
3. A way for players to earn income from selling NFTs attained through difficult in game feats
Hahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha a ahhAAHHAAHAHHAHAHahhahaha hahaha

ahahah ahhahç
ahahahahahhahHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

You don't get it, bro! Devs and publishers have been trying to fuck over their customers for almost two decades now, but this time will be different!

>>ç

>NFT hurt evinroment
>eats burger that hurts the evironment even more
Classic NPC moment.

>money is bad because.... muh cut down trees!
You can do better than that libtards, surely

Attached: 1646984533933.png (400x381, 108.33K)

>NFT niggers are bug eaters
lmfao

The first two do not require NFTs and in fact are already implemented in several games
The third just turns video games into work.