I literally forgot she even exist

I literally forgot she even exist

Attached: fkmUHWiqfQYpjVzBCHhdtj.jpg (1920x1080, 111.85K)

I'm 45 hours into the game and she just showed up after 40 hours to tell me Boc is sad and I should talk to him. Why does she even care about Boc?

It would have been kino if after you go full Frenzy Melina just goes ballistic and invades your ass in the most inconvenient spots multiple times. Like Anastasia but on crack.

She ultimately plays a very minor role in the story and if you're really spending a lot of time in the open world she's absent for almost all of it.
I wish she was present every time you leveled up and provided generic dialog about each major zone, she should be talking to the player a LOT more

Attached: FORZmg5VgAAiXM4.jpg (1931x578, 176.2K)

How could you even forget about her when she had most badass cutscenes and ending?

Attached: Maiden of Chaos.jpg (1280x720, 139.92K)

When she showed up to tell me about the Rold lift I forgot she was in the game.

I did too until she got pissed off at me for getting fire aids

She's the mother of my children

tfw ranni is a better maiden than uh what was her name again?

went frenzy flame ending just to make her seethe

Boc is based but yeah it's fucking stupid it's also stupid that you can't talk to her whenever you want. She's a shitty maiden just like maidens in real life.

>Boc
Who?

>he missed the monkey disguised as a bush in the first area

Fucking ungrateful bitch. I HAVE MIQUELLA'S NEEDLE YOU DUMB CUNT IT'S REVERSIBLE. I TOOK THE FRENZIED FLAME TO SPARE YOUR GODDAMN LIFE. YOU WANNA LEAVE ANYWAY? FINE THEN, I'M TAKING MY DOLL WIFE AND LEAVING THIS FUCKING PLANET IN THE LITERAL DARK HAVE FUCKING FUN WITH TRUE FREEDOM ASSHOLES

Attached: images (38).jpg (640x360, 30.3K)

oh him, saw him once then never met him again

I guess you didn't pay attention to his dialogue huh you were suppose to meet him again on a cave on the coast. You give him a needle and he shows up at graces a couple other times. Nothing super interesting but your maiden talks about him for some reason.

Elaborate?
>MIQUELLA'S NEEDLE
HaShem G-d, that's you?

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (256x412, 24.35K)

I've talked with her at least 20 different times at random graces that don't force you. Wtf are you doing?

I gave him the needdle haven't seen him since i'm like 80 hours in

Please help, I want melina to come talk about monkey
I'm headed towards Atlus plateu...when do I go fight Radahn?

Go do the castle north of Raya Lucaria and find the quest to kill Radahn to its west

Man i wanted her to talk to us more.

Her soft spoken awkwardly slow style of speaking is really fucking comfy.

Is Melina using a doll body like Ranni? Is that why she looks all disheveled and shit in the frenzy flame ending? She also doesn't seem to care about self immolating which makes sense if it isn't your real body, plus both can disperse into particles.

>xhe needs to restore xir flasks
Really dumb there isn't some kind of buffer for the convos, if I rest at the grave spot right next to one that has her show up she might as well drift over to vaguely talk shit at me.

okay so if ranni started this whole thing, why didn't they try to fix things up but instead they all went crazy?

I don't even remember her name. Starts with an M but so do 20 other characters in this fucking game.

She should really show up in every region even if its just to have two lines of dialog briefly describing the region.

bro sauce?

If you choose to side with Milicent, she takes out the needle you give her, use it in Malenias boss room and you get Miquelas Needle with that you can purge the flame of frenzy out of your body.

>Her soft spoken awkwardly slow style of speaking is really fucking comfy
The few parts where you're chilling by the graces talking with her were super comfy. Kinda bummed there wasn't always an option to talk to her, even if it's just BS dialogue, and to see her pop up when you leveled up.
It honestly didn't feel like she was "with us" on the journey at all.

Or you could learn to fucking read. Holy shit people are retarded.

I want to ____ Melina etc....

Because she never shows up outside of the capital bonfires unless you happen to rest and talk to her at the boss bonfires. I lit them all but often did not have to rest because I still had enough shit and/or was going to teleport somewhere which would refresh my shit anyway. So it's super easy to miss her for like 2/3rds of the game.
Really, the talk options should have persisted after you've accomplished whatever you did instead of just being there for specific bonfires. Especially because you get like 15 menu options every time you rest, it's very easy to miss.

elden ring

>give Melina more dialogue (comments on NPCs, areas, shardbearers, and generic greetings/goodbyes)
>spawn her every time you sit at a grace maybe even give her different idle poses/animations
>allow her to be summonable in more fights than just Morgott
>turn her into a secret spirit ash summon if you choose to come back to the kiln after she burned herself
>have her rarely spawn riding torrent with the player during times of non-combat horseriding
>make her an actual boss during the Frenzied Flame route
>allow the player to find her at the very first site of grace you meet her at after curing yourself with the needle

That's it. Melina is fixed.

>calling something with errors retarded
What's wrong, young person? Upset not everyone chugs their milky all at once?