*dies*

*dies*

Attached: sorcerer-rogier.png (612x1146, 1.31M)

*cries*

Did he voluntarily die to become a spirit summon for Fia? Did I set out to avenge my nigga only to find out he did that shit to himself?

The dude was fucked the moment he started poking around the godwyn tumour in stormveil

Yeah, that's understandable. You quest for knowledge, you find an unspeakable truth, it gets you killed. But Sir Fatso's armor said he went all "muh daughterfu" for her and was also a ghost summon so I'm now concerned he did something similar instead of just getting killed.

Why were you not affected then? I bet after you killed that wierd looking worm, you went up the face and started teabagging it.

How come this guy was standing in Stormveil then in Roundtable Hold he said he couldn't stand? Then he just died

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13.41K)

The most aggregious part of this game was that they couldn't even properly put the blanket over his legs without having his knee clip through it.
Fucking LAZY.

>Rush fia's simps fight before even meeting Rogier
>Go back to the hold after beating them
>D tells me to meet Rogier
>Rogier: hi :) so you beat Godrick huh? Here's my Rapier :D

Attached: 1648357588854.jpg (351x695, 174.27K)

You can interact with a bloodstain at the bottom of stormveil that reveals how he got godwyn-aids and ask him about it at the roundtable hold.

huh, didn't notice the bloodstain

Everything he did was so that Fie would give him a premium warmthjob

A lot of people in online mode didn't. It's much more noticable in offline-mode, since you usually don't see any bloodstains.

They should have made it look unique somehow to pull attention to it.

Rogier went one step beyond and crawled into the empty eye socket and slept there for a while for shits and giggles

>No, I want to be held

If you do, he seems to get hit by the same instant death animation that happens when you get full Death Blight, so he was definitely poking around with that thing when he really shouldn’t have.

im pretty sure he extracted the pustule talisman that you find right next to the bloodstain, which means he wasnt just poking around, he was harvesting the corpse and it gave him death aids

His endgame was finding a way to cure undead instead of making everyone undead so I don't think he did unless he completely gave up and would rather team up with her than die

>Deathbed Companions are explicitly holy prostitutes who fuck people to steal their life-force and then lay with a dead lord to sacrifice themselves to bring the lord back to life
>people wonder why Fia-simps ends up dead when she's collecting life-force to resurrect Godwyn as the Prince of Death

Attached: elden ring.webm (960x872, 2.91M)

Why didn't D just walk out of Fia's Mist? Its impossible to land this spell on anyone.

I think she just stabbed him while he was asleep or something.

m8 you find his armor, acorpse of a dried up man, and discarded clothes of a deathbed companion all on the same bed

are this oblivious or are you doing it on purpose?

Isn't dying the norm in souls games because its le heckin depressive and nothing good can le heckin happen because its le heckin ultragrimultradark for ultimate grimdark fans?

If you died, you didn't beat the game

He's sprouted thorns like in the death blight animation.