Why nobody wants to live in Mario?

When we talk about living in a video game or anime we often think of Pokemon but never Mario. Mario's universe is wonderful and mysterious since I was 7 years old I wish to live there

Attached: HD-wallpaper-mario-super-mario-bros-mario-thumbnail.jpg (338x275, 40.76K)

Not everybody is a manchild

Wheres this art from?

Mario is not a world for children

How does one not be?

Attached: Hmm.png (634x908, 837.97K)

What the hell is that background? Is Peach's Castle floating above Isle Delfino? Lol

mario world sucks
do you think you could have any kind of meaningful human interaction in a world where everyone is just bing bing wahoo
if i had to get isekaied into a game world id pick street fighter or some shit, because its exactly the same as real life except jeff bezoz has been replaced with a hot blonde rich bitch who can step on my balls
simple as

What's Bowser's tax policy?

In the Mario anime there are humans in Mario what I like in Mario is that in the games the worlds are very different, we know nothing of the world of Mario we must discover everything and I like that

>everyone else can leap six feet in the air and break solid brick blocks with their fists
humans would be disabled retards in that universe

marios world is boring as shit

Because you’d be in constant danger
Pokémon has the benefit of most Pokémon being tamable and humans being apex civilization
The human equivalent (no powers, Mario doesn’t count) in the Mario world would be something akin to Toads and Koopas outside of Bowser’s kingdom, and while they have little towns and lives, whenever anything decides to roll up be it wildlife or some malevolent force, they are 100% fucked and completely rely on Mario to get anything done
You wouldn’t be able to adventure around like in Pokémon or do anything meaningful because as the RPGs have shown, hostile animals are living just beyond city walls
It’s a horrible place if you aren’t super powered or content with the most mundane and isolated existence
Fucking retard OP think more about the worlds you explore in fiction before making such dumb posts

List of Nintendo game worlds normal humans could feasibly thrive in:
Pokémon
Warioware (not land/world)
F-zero
Pikmin
Splatoon
ARMS
Animal Crossing (erect)

>cute impressionable girls as far as the eye can see
Why WOULDN'T I pick the Pokemon world to live in?

Attached: 1496160046386.jpg (1200x900, 995.88K)

Sure it isn't
Sneed
Cope
Dilate

>Pikmin
>Splatoon
Humans are extinct in those

Nobody cares about the danger when you imagine living in another world, to not die in Mario you just have to imagine a world where you don't die

What even is the Mario Universe? It seems to change in every game. Compare N64 Mario to Sunshine to Odyssee.
That being said living in the TTYD universe sounds really comfy.

Mario has always been in my top 3.
It's just that Pokemon exists and that world is ripe for a dream fantasy life.

A big reason why everyone picks Pokemon is because everyone thinks that they'd be able to replicate what they do in the games.

In Mario, if you're an ordinary human then the only benefit you have is being taller than the average lifeform, but you'll be incapable of platforming like Mario because most people can't jump 12 feet into the air. The moment you have to do any sort of platforming or fight anything bigger than a goomba you're fucked.

In Pokemon, the protagonist is just a completely normal human (And a kid at that) but somehow manages to tame creatures that have super powers on the level of gods. Not only that, but apparently almost everyone in the Pokemon universe is so retarded that fully grown adults who have been with Pokemon their whole lives can't even beat a 10 year old who just started yesterday in a Pokemon fight. Even the Elite 4 whose entire job is to fight people in Pokemon can't handle a little kid.
When everyone thinks of Pokemon they think "Hey a 10 year old managed to do it, why can't I?" and they expect to have the same success as they did in the games. It's basically a game where someone can be a Mary Sue even without gaining any powers on their own.

Attached: EOkE-hjU0AAc_dI.jpg (500x500, 30.48K)

What does the world Mario?

It's not like that in the anime, I don't understand why you try to understand the inconsistent things just ignore them and replace them with something consistent

>It's not like that in the anime
People just brush that off as Ash being an idiot, but even then Ash still does pretty good for a 10(?) year old. People directly control their character in the games and the original question even specifies VIDEO GAME world, so of course people will assume their success in the Pokemon games will reflect what they might manage to do better.

Because there isn't actually much going on, and the people aren't humanoid enough. Like sure, delfino looks nice but piantas are ugly. Toads are ugly as shit too. The only nice thing is peach, and rosalina who are royalty, so it's not like you'd see them

I don't want to catch god, I just want to live a comfy life with my pokemon pals.

My choices for a vidya world to live in are between Kirby, Mario, and Animal Crossing. No other settings are as nice, but
>Kirby occasionally has some godawful demonic shit come in and ruin everything
>Mario has Bowser and his oneitis autism wrecking shit constantly
So unless you're willing to put up with those, it's either AC if you're like me and just want to live comfortably or Pokemon if you're the kind of person that wants an adventure.