Lost ark

what went wrong?

Attached: 1639516217613.png (1446x152, 84.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/graph/?compare=1063730,1599340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks fine to me you braindead monkey.

>SEEE? It is dead! Only 300k players!!

Attached: 3423423423.jpg (248x252, 32.76K)

It's shit

Why would you bump it? You are just as fucking braindead as OP.
I hate you worthless fucking underage normalfags. Lurk moar.

I haven't played it, I haven't even seen gameplay, but I know a shit game when I see one, and this one is a shit meme game flavor of the month. I hope it tanks.

the kids moved to elden ring and kirby, only us real gamers are left

biggest shilling campaign i have ever seen, great to see its backfiring, they're losing 10k players per day and sometimes even more

you are a literal cuck if you play this game. The Koreans tell you everything that you have to do and what to spend your money on and what classes to play. Gacha games aren't even this shameless.

This

im honestly surprised its stayed as high as it has for this long
i put in about 15 hours but its so mind-numbingly boring
i tried holding out to get to endgame since it looked interesting but i couldnt make it
now that ive looked into it more and have seen all the gambling on top of gambling mechanics to power up i think i dodged a bullet by getting out relatively early

good riddance

Someone a while ago made a graph comparing it to New World, and showed that Lost Ark was actually losing players at a much faster rate than New World in the same amout of time. If someone has it, they should post it.

steamdb.info/graph/?compare=1063730,1599340

I wish my games went wrong like this

p2w gookshit is on the same level as gacha trash, and paypiggies never learn their lesson. They'll fall for the next cashgrab scam too and defend it with a brown smile on their face.

Attached: 6733335.jpg (800x600, 66.1K)

Can say for certainty at least half the playerbase remaining are bots.

Is there even such a thing as a f2p mmo that DOESN'T gate everything gameplay related behind a paywall? I have yet to see one.

Ahhh the fate of every shitty Korean MMO, shit really is dead.

The 1340-1370 ilvl death zone was something experienced in KR and those players are much more lenient to this type of game design.

its retarded - don't they make more money without the paywall from cosmetic microtransactions?

Half the concurrent population after launch was made up of bots. Servers are rarely busy apart from the one server per region everyone knew there would be people on. There are multiple different walls for people to tell whether they would continue to play the game or not. Before the Luterra castle siege at level 30, before hitting 50, the RNG hitting them in tier 1, the RNG hitting them in tier 2, and the RNG/absolute material drought hitting them in tier 3. If you didn't look up exterior info about the game you wouldn't know you needed an alt or two on par with your main at launch in order to make it to Argos when it was released. Multiple external sources say the entire game is legitimately just doing the same content over and over. It's been pointed out Korea at the point where we were at had more resources and better honing percent chances. Everyone blames Amazon but its really just the Korean studio making the same mistakes they made in the past and going "oopsie hehe." There's plenty of different factors about this game to make you want to quit before you keep going, unless you're completely alright with grinding every day in what is essentially a gacha game.

Attached: 1612819020533.png (186x198, 87.72K)

>New thing come out
>People play new thing
>30 hours in, realize new thing is basically just old thing
>Lost interest

My friend keeps trying to get me to play this game.

Should I?

No

Why not, he says its fun and not that grindy.

Kek

Pretty low for a new F2P game played by the most popular spineless streamers like Asmongoloid.

it is extremely grindy. If you've played Blade and Soul, or Dungeon Fighter, or Black Desert, it's all the same shit.

I like predatory dopamine games though so I don't care though.