Now that revengeance memes became more popular out of nowhere, is the chance for a sequel higher?

now that revengeance memes became more popular out of nowhere, is the chance for a sequel higher?

Attached: uVnCnRW65JRngsJFMnYyjE.jpg (1920x1080, 1.78M)

no

How's platinum doing anyway?

Just let MGS die with some dignity

their newest release just flopped hard kek

THE ONLY THING

This. After MGSV story crashed and burned we need to just let it die. No Fox engine remakes of MGS3 or none of that bullshit either

>Any Forums loves MGRR
>Seeth knockoff number 48254 makes a video about it
>MGRR goes mainstream
>Any Forums suddenly hates MGRR
You guys are faggots

Fuck story, I want MGS gameplay

>Seeth knockoff number 48254 makes a video about it
who? Ive recently come across normies and zoomers making memes about MGR on tiktok

mgr is just a spinoff, just give me more bosses and a similar story which is not too connected with the rest of the franchise
to be fair nobody sane can stand the normie memes for the game but new popularity could encourage the production of a sequel

i just want more of the music, gameplay and story are nice too but come second

MGR has gone mainstream several times since it came out, this is nothing new and its always lame. Expect a new group of people to "discover" the soundtrack and Armstrong and le Rules Of Nature every few years and make a bunch of memes that were stale in 2014. Its like clockwork. I actually love MGR and am happy to see people still talking about it but the cyclic nature of it all just reminds me that its been nearly a decade since it came out and that time is moving way too fucking fast.

not to this extent as far as i remember

The only consistency in the world is that people have short memories, and that there is always a new group of people just coming of age to properly learn about something. 2014 had Rules of Nature/MEMES JACK, 2016 had the Armstrong/Trump comparisons, 2019 had the "Doktor turn off my _____" thing, and now here we are with the latest batch. People will eventually grow bored of the joke, and in another 4 years or so kids who were toddlers when the game came out will discover it and do it all over again. And still no one will actually talk about the game or push for a sequel.

>more popular out of nowhere
They've been around for as long as the game has.

>revengeance memes became more popular out of nowhere
It did? Why?

they should implement the sekiro posture thing but make combat 5 times faster

It's also true that people consistently like to remember good things. They remember MGR, they give it a break, then they remember something else about MGR and come back to enjoy it. Good things always take a rest, but they ultimately stand the test of time

the themes of the story are surprisingly relevant and they are delivered in a memorable way thats for sure

oh yes, the meme experts discussing memes
beautiful

I think lots of people want a sequel, but we all know it's pointless because Konami are in a really weird spot where they have amazing IPs and refuse to do anything with them except pachinko and animated anal