Trailer next month

Attached: Star-Wars-Jedi-Fallen-Order-2.jpg (1280x720, 154.12K)

Good. I really enjoyed the first game. I hope it's not as isolated as the first game though, and that we get to visit some proper cities like Coruscant. The city street levels in Jedi Outcast and jedi Academy were kino where you ran in and out of canteens, clubs and such.

meh, the first one was soulless but i'll pirate it just to see how they improved it

>fallen order 2
>not a different subtitle with a new protag
soulless

>no zanzibart cameo confirmed
It's shit.

First game got kinda repetitive, but it was the best star wars game we have had in a really long time. I want them to integrate some rpg mechanics like towns with vendors and quest givers. Also, I wanna go to Korriban.

the game is called Jedi: Something

Here's your jedi bro!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 179.76K)

muh we want the souls-like and tomb raider audience
it's trash. bring back jedi knight

Will the combat be not trash and the platforming not jank?
How hard it is to implement proper movement and physics?

Irrelevant. In game he bleaches a Paki and then settles down with qt goth chick.

user he's not actually gay that was from a TV show

First one was pretty good. Hope they tighten the combat up. With a bit of work it could be nearly as good as Sekiro. They just need to work on those parry timings and preferably untie them from the difficulty setting. Ghost of Tsushima had the same problem. I want to fight challenging, aggressive enemies on the hardest difficulty, but that should mean the parry window is reduced to 5ms for my troubles.

The game plays better than Elden Ring so maybe you should ask From how they've been doing this shit for 13 years and still gettin away with it.

The Souls combat wasn't good desu. Rather they stayed away from that and did something good.

He is canon in the tv show the robot appears in the tv

Ye ER has bad mechanics but why compare it to this you utter retard?

Because this series is soulslike? Why is it always retards calling others retards on this site?

first game is currently 80% off on steam should I buy it anons?

>jediii

Comparing trash to shit doesn't make it not trash you numbnuts.

Jesus christ you're pathetic.

Concession accepted.

>Ian and Mickey will never be real
Please don't remind me, it hurts

Attached: tumblr_njvwg4Mgjn1szrxhvo1_500-352[1].jpg (429x429, 79.38K)

>playing a Star Wars games where a lightsaber hits like a baseball bat
Why?

Give me more lightsaber modifications and don't give boses giant difficulty spikes also some model kits irl I want to build BB-8 or the mantis

Attached: 5692543a3398e1a16a77b81e4230d2ee.jpg (1130x1082, 70.61K)

What fucking baseball bat slices aliens in half

So does it do that in one swing of the weapon with stormtroopers and other kinds of enemies when it directly hits them or does it bounce back?