Elden Ring

>quibbles with Tolkien in your path
>and then makes Elden Ring
Have you expressed your gratitude to the saviour of video games today?

Attached: url(4).jpg (1200x1529, 263.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsfr4APiqK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lazy and fat
>only writes about rape and feces
>pretends to know history when he doesn't

FINISH THE BOOKS YOU FAT FUCK

>fat jew collaborates with japs
I thought jews feared the samurai?

Attached: 1648459880656.png (400x400, 7.78K)

>makes elden ring
Elden Ring is exactly the same as souls but with different characters. All that fat hack has done is come up with the names USING THE FIRST LETTERS OF HIS NAME.

Martin knows he will never be Tolkein which is why he cries about him every chance he gets about how Tolkein didn't talk about things that "mattered" like taxes

>While he did not endorse Barack Obama in 2008, Martin endorsed him for re-election in 2012 calling Obama the most intelligent president since Jimmy Carter
> supported Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the general 2016 United States presidential election, and criticized Donald Trump during the election and following her defeat
>In May 2019, Martin endorsed Joe Biden for president in 2020
Fuck this fat motherfucker. I hope he chokes on his next meal.

What's the matter? Mad that he's a proud corporate and corrupt Americuck? That's capitalism for ya and just about as American as you can get.
Do you hate America or something?

>fears the samurai
>is offered lucrative business venture by the samurai
I'm sure there were conflicting feelings going in, but the jew cannot deny his true nature.

>Do you hate America or something?
Yeah I do and I'm American

mogs Tolkien by making vidya history

Fromtroons are so desperate to push this fat fuck as superior to Tolkien because he and his fellow subversive nihilist Miyazaki teamed up for their vidya toy

WHERE THE FUCK IS WINDS OF WINTER YOU FAT FAGGOT STOP WRITING WILD CARDS STOP WATCHING FOOTBALL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Knowing nothing of either writers, but it's pbvious that GRRM is clearly the more world weary, mature, and wiser than whoever authored the LOTR because GRRM portrays war accurately and realistically, while the latter diminishes the tragedy of war, and making conflict black and white.

I wouldn't be surprised if GRRM was a war veteran while the author who wrote LOTR was probably a draft dodger, given that he doesn't seem to understand the harsh realities of war like GRRM.

>NOOOOOOO WHY DIDN'T HE VOTE FOR DADDY
>DAAAAAAAAAAADDY WE'VE FAILED YOU DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDY!!!

>four more yeaACK

>tries to talk shit about Gandalf coming back
>then does something much worse with Jon Snow

Attached: 1648286987234.jpg (1876x206, 131.32K)

Attached: 1648283908776.png (1034x167, 75.59K)

Attached: 1648283495159.png (1869x165, 47.36K)

>american gets invited as a scriptwriter
>immediately adds cucks, incest, gay pedophile and THE LOATHSOME DUNG-EATER

These are all quintessentially American traits.
Not including them would go against the American's central beliefs and convictions and it would not have the success it has.

The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsfr4APiqK0

Attached: artworks-000135746630-x67vtq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 58.15K)