Haven

>release free update including optional same sex couples
>steam forum seethes
why are gamers so weak?

Attached: 6t8uit68nt.jpg (1631x914, 200.18K)

there is no black female/white male option unironically

Attached: pepe3dstare.jpg (600x543, 51.53K)

Would be more realistic if the white boy had facial hair, and the brown boy had a little fuzzy stache.

>every option available accept for WMBF

I will now NOT buy your game

the majority of browns, south asians and muslims, beardmog whites

This explain this OP if you can't you are never allowed to make this thread again.

im so tired of this constant insistence on being angry at american politics all the time
i seriously dont care and i have a hard time understanding why you people do. it makes no actual difference in my life

I wasn't too keen on Yu's male design at first, but the super long hair is actually kinda cool, especially in the loading screens.

Attached: 1634188879635.png (1141x751, 1.24M)

brown tomboys are the best. fight me.

Kind of says the guy doesn't have enough confidence in his own characters.

that brown tomboy must completely dominate that frail fair skinned white girl...god i wish i was her

The height difference is way cuter when they're both guys.

Attached: 1618148609885.png (1122x843, 1.38M)

>im supposed to accept that that's a guy
so this is how they get you...

Don't care. Still playing with the canon BMWF.

t. black guy

Attached: IMG_20220120_163204.jpg (996x858, 258.73K)

king

>We decided not to implement that possibility for a lot of technical reasons, also to keep the complexity down and not offer too many choices, but the main reason is that with inverted personalities Yu and Kay seemed much more stereotyped
AKA white men bad

Anti white troon shit

because faggots will always be hated by society at large

That's not how black people or white people look those are Asians

Attached: 1646520497928.png (620x916, 262.99K)

Should've made him short hair, he still looks female

Promotion of homosexual life styles is degenerate.
How am I "weak" for pointing that out? am I weak when I avoid stepping on shit at the park?

So is there no way to fuck a brown girl as a guy in this game??

That doesn't even make any sense. They're saying that their characters are stereotypes if the skin color is swapped around? Doesn't that mean that they're just bad characters or are... GASP BLACK/WHITE/WHATEVER-CODED??????!?!?!?!?!

It just sounds like an excuse to not add it in because there were some people who were mad that the initial game was Vague-Brown Man and White Woman. If they allowed that option then they would be letting them win! Better to just meaninglessly deny customization to your customers even though you let them be gay.

Interesting how they tweaked the design of the BoYu to make him more attractive instead of a purely 1:1 opposite sex counterpart like with Kay.

>hated by the people who eat fast food and play FIFA
O, I'm wounded.
I think it feels less ambiguous when there is voice acting.

when does the subversion stop? im so tired

No. The black man either fucks a white woman or a white man. The black woman fucks a white woman and that is it.

It's simpler than that. The guy is a biologist and the girl is a mechanic; making the guy the mechanic and the girl the biologist is too "stereotypical," like they just like them being "subversive" instead. Kind of weak sauce but whatever.

As a neet with a brown girl tomboy fetish this is maybe the most offended I could ever be by a game

Holy fucking shit I want to kill these devs

Did they HAVE to make the white guy a little faggot twink in the gay option? Like honestly. Of course the big brown man (he isn't even black) has to be the masculine one.

BASED

Attached: 4154837 - Kay_(Haven) Yu_(Haven) haven.jpg (633x1125, 109K)

>black gay top + white gay bottom option
>black lesbian tomboy (male of the relationship) + white lesbian option

neither appeals to me, but it's good for samesex players. the standard black male + white female couple remains the best option in this polished game, but that's a given

Attached: couple.jpg (1280x720, 116.52K)

Forgot this game existed. Still not buying.

I don't play games made by and for trans people so I don't care, get this shit off my Any Forums you freak.

Why are european people like this.

>game is exclusively for monkeys and cucks
>hits bump limit on vee every time
yeah that figures

You're just desperately trying to attach your arbitrary taste in media to some higher principle. It's obvious what you're doing, and no, it doesn't make your tastes or opinions more interesting or meaningful to anyone else. You're so lame.

Didn't ask + didn't read + you're a tranny + ratio + L

>am I weak when I avoid stepping on shit at the park?
you're weak when you gladly step on shit everywhere else then make excuses for it
i.e. going on Any Forums in the first place as if that isn't fucking degenerate

absolutely dabbed on him user nice work
high fives you

>Did they HAVE to make the white guy a little faggot twink in the gay option?
he is unironicaly based and redpilled
>big brown man (he isn't even black) has to be the masculine one.
nah, he is a cute weeb that rp's anime, fucking play the game before you shitpost around

Attached: 20220318164614_1.jpg (1920x1080, 356.87K)

They're still updating this game? I liked it but the devs said they wanted to move on so I didn't think they were working on it anymore.

Attached: 4 (4).jpg (304x422, 49.49K)