videogames are about fiction but that's asking for too much

>african
>civilization
Pick one (1) and only one.

USA exists though.

RE5
FarCry 2

Like i said, pick one (1) and only one

Attached: 1648439960248.gif (400x225, 512.93K)

If you have to ask to be a king, you're doing it wrong.

Civilization.

Does anyone else do this? I never seen latinos claimed they are Egyptians or samurais or something. Black claim everything like they are schizos.

That would imply that africans built the USA and not just pick cotton

Why are they obsessed with royalty? No one else wants to be a King or Queen, little girls want to be princesses but mostly because of Disney once they find out what royalty is they don’t care they just want to be pretty. But for a on reason those of African decent really need to be Kings and Queens it’s unreal where this obsession comes from.

>African civilization
oxymoron

Attached: cat.jpg (600x593, 54.2K)

That would imply USA is a civilization.

That would imply that an empire can exist without one

Age of Empires

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey

Why are americans and french people like this

Everything that's "civil" in the US was borrowed from Yurochadland and americans are trying their hardest to fuck this by putting blacks on a pedestal while removing their ancestry and spitting in each other's mouths.

I hate to break it to you but France has been doing that for far longer than the US has been and they've been importing them through Europe for far longer too with the UK

We are already kings.

I spread my legs wearing some fucking basketball shorts and shove a cucumber down there and I get white girls coming up talking to me because they want to get fucked hard like the whores they are

No this is what happens when you lie. White people felt bad that African civilization wasn't advanced enough for record keeping and as such we don't know much about their history. Instead of telling blacks this truth they decided to lie and make up all this bullshit about their history. Then you have grifters who come in and add fuel to the fire for money purposes. I mean just recently a guy released a documentary called "buck breaking" which is obviously his gay rape fantasy and he's passing it off as actual history

Make Black Men Kings again.

Attached: aa6oyxkljj071.jpg (639x638, 52.33K)

Attached: 1507297004103.jpg (1440x1080, 303.29K)

I don't see frogs advocating to defund the police and kneeling to nigs en masse and kissing their boots and removing statues of their founders because they said nigger one time.

>votes against own interests
a story as old as time

Attached: 1613489156977.jpg (500x500, 58.16K)

Black people get free gibs, don't have to work a single day in their lives, and are above the law in most cases. They're already treated like royalty so what are they whining about?

Really? Did you just tune out the BLM protests that were happening in Europe because France practically spread their cheeks while the UK put their statue of Chruchill in a cuckbox

>monday morning
Yep, it's time for a russian propaganda thread on a video games board to radicalize the jobless incels!