youtube.com/watch?v=mhYH23q1SFg
ww8.readonepiece.com/manga/one-piece/
cdn.readonepiece.com/file/mangap/2/10970000/4.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O MY CHOSEN JOYBOY NIKA

O MY RUBBER NEN

i dont understand how peopel can follow one mango for decades

MY NIKA MY NIKA

Attached: 1648426219705.png (1037x852, 91.16K)

Fuck it ill watch it. I still wish they didn't change his fruit altogether but I do like the Rubberhose mode. This isn't too bad.

isn't it just a photo of the live action show's cast in full costume?

youtube.com/watch?v=mhYH23q1SFg

The quality is rather consistent, so I'd say it's like spending a few minutes reading newspaper comics that has proper continuity

>game news confirmed

Attached: dante.jpg (557x443, 35.13K)

No, they confirmed announcements for the anime and vidya too.

that sound surprisingly reasonable and as someone who enjoys reading daily newspapers i guess i can see the appeal now
thanks

who are these geeks

Calling them geeks is an insult to geeks. They haven't earned that. Also, has anything been announced yet?

i managed to read the manga up to the cloud god island, probably nearish to the end of it as the crew were confronting the enma god guy or whatever the fuck. is it worth picking it back up from that point, does it actually get any better because it still hadn't really grabbed me by that point, still forcing it, etc.

O MY RUBBER LEGENDARY ZOAN GOD FRUIT

>No Nika Luffy full body in color.
I hate it.

Yes, it really takes off once they reach Water 7.

Its...complicated from there. You'll either hate or like One Piece past that point. I do like the Whitebeard Arc a fuck ton but its hard to really recommend it because the tone and shit changes up and down from that point on.

One Piece is pretty formulaic for most of its story
>go to island
>beat big bad
>repeat
If you still don't like the characters, the humor, or anything at that point I'd say just drop it

finally some ahnehmeh news

>Watching the stream
>The game news are relegated to the very end

Attached: 1625979674832.jpg (1920x1075, 247.98K)

takes off what? skypiea was the peak

you can FEEL how much neither announcers cares about what they are saying. They just want their paycheck.

Oh boy. Zoomies get to watch the filler arcs in the English Dub.

One Piece Unlimited Cruise 3 you heard it here first

Attached: 1490263983569.png (443x219, 86.96K)

Hmmm... thanks for the answers. I do feel like a big part of why I didn't really enjoy it is because the scans are fucking awful and the translations are like chewing nails they're so painful to read. I heard eventually the scans get higher in quality, but it felt like it was taking literally forever and each arc seemed to be getting stupider and more ridiculous than the last. Seriously, those cloud people are fucking retarded, and this invincible god dude is the shittiest villain so far.

>One piss
Who cares?

Attached: 1637646675126.png (794x794, 920.09K)

>Non Japanese Luffy
That alone tells me this is gonna be Cowboy Bebop all over again.
>Arlong is a nigger
Thats a good casting choice. Ill give them that. Unironically it works on multiple levels.

>Non Japanese Luffy
user Luffy is canonically Brazillian

Proofs?

ww8.readonepiece.com/manga/one-piece/
mostly clean scans of the Viz translation (so you have to put up with Zolo), worst thing ist hat they split double page spreads up but otherwise it's fine

Word of God himself

Attached: Ef-waieWAAIuYJ5.jpg (588x311, 40.21K)

>Michael Jascksons Brother
kek

Fighters title?

>The best character is from America
Hell yeah motherfuckers, americlaps win again!

Im the Whitebeard Arc guy. I love One Piece and I do hope you can find the flow to persevere. Some real good shit happens and its worth slogging to get to it.
user has a good link. I do Kissmanga but im a plebian.

>nami from sweden
>island taken over by fishniggers
checks out

Wow. Thats...thats not bad Netflix. Not bad at all. Still gonna shit the bed though.

did oda get messier or is my vision feeling fucked as i get older

Well he is getting old and still want to cram as many details as possible in each panel

HOLY SHIT. IT WORKS ON A LEVEL I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE.
Thats a good question actually.

If anything he adds too detail now so fights do get messier and sometimes hard to make out what's going on.

Isnt his name monkey luffy? Monkey is Brazilian?

>usopp clearly looks like a nafri
>netflix casts a nigger
why are amerimutts like this?

NIKA NIKA NIKA NIKA NIKA NIKA NIKA
I'm 100% NIKA

I find it's that he's adding even more detail than he should to, and his linework is messier, so it becomes a violent, blurry mess. I don't really take that much enjoyment in trying to guess details based on shapes.

i always saw usopp as turkish

Shank's actor

Attached: 1648473642781.png (853x480, 678.66K)

Macaca D. Luffy.

Alright, this is higher quality than the shit I was reading, I'll give you that. Found what chapter I left off on, I'm on 274. Guess I'll pick it up again, see if I can enjoy it a bit more with proper scans...
Yeah, guess I'll see.

>Robin is russian
well shit, how can anyone love her anymore now?

cdn.readonepiece.com/file/mangap/2/10970000/4.jpeg
Look at that detail

I can put all my love in her Russian womb. Thats how.

Usually I read the fan translation then check the Viz one later. Both the most common fan translation that's usually ready on Friday morning and the Viz one that drops on Sunday do stupid shit from time to time so reading both helps to get the greater picture.

>Film Red Nami

Attached: 1520224088470.png (821x471, 331.78K)

You know how Jump Force did the self insert protagonist thing? One Piece is the game where that unironically would work. I wanna join Luffy's crew.

Brook if he elden ring boss

Attached: 1626216095606.jpg (716x532, 81.34K)

I HATE FIGGERS

she cute

Attached: image_2022-03-28_082958.png (779x1094, 714.35K)

"the comments all go UOOOO"
lmao my sides