Why do absolute ape chimpanzees with no self control manchildren who play vidya manage to get into relationships?

Why do absolute ape chimpanzees with no self control manchildren who play vidya manage to get into relationships?
is it really that easy to find a gf nowadays?

Attached: file.png (531x187, 49.53K)

Every time I lose a dota match, I proceed to beat my wife and kids which gives me a good relaxation and motivation for the next match. I had my wife to play god of war 2 recently, she couldn't even properly jump between platforms, so I yelled at her and took PS3 back to the cellar. Fucking talentless bitch.

>barely above twenty
>already married
>getting married at all
lol
lmao even

The key difference here is that the person in the OP started playing vidya durinng the pandemic because he couldn't go out. Which implies he used to go out and socialize, which is how he got a gf.

>is it that easy to get a gf
I don't know about you but I'm fucked because of my autism and childhood trauma.

Attached: 1648297803512m.jpg (1024x893, 72.82K)

that does not matter
this guy has clear mental issues and as far as I'm told women are extremely good at picking up red flags

>implying woman don't date psychos to get attention
"only I can fix his Dota rage"

These sort of simps constantly message girls and feed their egos

Some red flags are attractive, some are not. Aggressive behavior is attractive, being a socially awkward shut-in is not.

there's something particularly revulsive, grotesque and vomit inducing about people who get angry to the point of breaking shit and yelling over video games, their entire worth should be liquidated and donated to someone else while they get thrown homeless to the streets to get a reality check.

nigga needs some meds.

I never understood how people can get so angry over video games I just quit and try again the next day.

>good at picking up red flags
As in collecting them?

just be attractive and have a big dick

>how do get gf
go outside for one

Yep same and Iā€™m 6ā€™4ā€ and fairly attractive

Well not always. Like, I used to get angry at games but then I turned 12.

Women are naturally attracted to violent and aggressive men.

I developed a stress eating habit in my childhood (I'm overweight as a result) that nullified my height and handsome face. I don't know man I'm in my early twenties and between work and other obligations there is no time to find a girl.

Attached: 1648231227624.jpg (586x504, 50.51K)

What being raised by a single mother does to a mudafugga

Stop believing lies nigger and learn the world through your own eyes

what a cop out
I'm just holding people to the same unreasonable standards I-ve been held to my entire life

ugh... like... uhgh... he won't talk to me so it's my fault... urgghh,,,,

aggressive behavior makes women wet, unless aimed at them(50/50 chance they'll still like it)

Start fasting. You will make it, brother.

>she preemptively puts up her hands when she hears Spirit Breaker's charge

He might be tall.
When I was still in my 20s, the ugliest motherfucker I knew still swam in pussy because he's 6' 3".

>getting mad at video games
>getting mad at video games in front of your girl
>getting so mad at video games that you brake stuff
>getting mad at video games at age over 10
>getting married at 20
>marrying a girl that uses reddit

Attached: 1519719056796.png (208x210, 25.1K)

>these are the people who call you a loser and an incel