Xenoblade 3

If Kirby, a 3D platformer for toddlers, sells more than Xenoblade 3 then I know it's not Xenoblade that is a problem, it's the Nintendo audience

Attached: channels4_profile (1).jpg (390x540, 75.13K)

kys

They don't really play hardcore games catered to gamers. Stuff like open world RPGs and more. They're more interested in getting a fuzzy and warm nostalgia blast from family friendly platformer stuff made for kids.

I'm expecting Kirby to sell far more than XC3 because its potential market is far larger and the character has a legacy and is reasonably well known.
Kirby is designed to be played by anyone, whereas XC is mostly palatable to just JRPG fans or people who like anime.

XB3 will sell like garbage because it has nothing going for it.

After Pokemon, FF, DQ and Persona, Xenoblade is probably the biggest Jrpg franchise right now;
Moreso it's exclusive and way recent than the other big names.

I think it's doing good and XC3 will push the franchise to mass recognition even more

Hoping for 3 million but with the Nintendo fanbase you just can't be confident of that.

Are you really seething about a pink blob game for children selling more than babby's first anime adventure offline MMO that isn't even out yet

XC2 did more than 2 millions, meanwhile Pyra and Mythra became the favorite characters in smash in Japan according to a famitsu poll.
Nintendo seems confident in the game, it closes a direct, and marketing will be bigger than the first 2.

3 millions is a realistic expectation i'd say. Meanwhile Kirby might sells close to 10.

>fun game that appeals to children
>next game in franchise that older people played back on gameboy/nes that doesn't get many actual entries these days
>you just play, and don't spend hours doing stupid grinding shit in Kirby games
vs
>decent real-time menu combat held by being an ARPG
>feels like a hybrid MOBA/ARPG in fact
>third in series that started on Wii which literal children aren't that aware of
>generic anime shit
>fetch quests

>Meanwhile Kirby might sells close to 10
Do you think Kirby would ever sell that much if it was a Sony exclusive?

Why yes I am

>fun game that appeals to children

Xenoblade doesn't? If I was a kid I'd think Xenoblade looks cool as fuck.

I could be totally wrong but I think that kind of thing appeals more to older brackets of kids like 10-15, so tbf i should've specified

Hmm maybe

XB3 looks like shit, so no issue

XB3 deserves it honestly for promoting censorship

So you're saying if a kids' game sells more than an awkwardly voice acted, anime style game with characters in slutty outfits and oversized tits, it's the audience?
I feel embarrassed of the xenoblade characters in smash bros. Why the fuck would anyone outside of the age range of 12-15 want to be caught playing xenoblade?

>XB3 needs you to have a thorough understanding of both XBC and 2
>Kirby requires nothing but you turning on the game

Personally I think XC3 so openly taking elements straight out of 1 and 2 will rebuke series newcomers who will fear missing shit because they haven't played the previous games, no matter how much Takahashi insists XC3 is standalone. They'll see fans go "THAT'S THE MECHONIS' SWORD! THAT'S THE URAYAN TITAN! OMG IS THAT MELIA AND NIA?!" and go "I have no idea what any of that means" and skip the game.

If you are embarrassed of a fictional character having exaggerated proportions, then you need to grow up and stop being so insecure.

Dunno I jumped right on 2 without having playing the first and it seemed to me to be standalone enough to not be lost by the lore.
I have the impression that 3 looks pretty much the same for newcomers.

If it reviews well and the community is active, it's going to sell in the long run. It migh not breaks franchise records in the first trimester, but give it a few years and I definitively believe that it could go past 3 million.