One Piece Odyssey

> New One Piece game announcement in 30 min or so, what do you expect it to be?

Attached: hgfdjdghdgk.jpg (1280x720, 255.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ww4f30YxV4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mhYH23q1SFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link?

I mean. Judging by the art, it's a fighting game
Probably another shitty arena brawler cause hat one company cannot escape the hell it created by making the first nardo game

I hope its not another fucking fighter that gets attention for 6 months, at best, before being forgotten about because they got their post launch support in the form of £40 worth of costume dlc.
Every anime has huge potential with varied source material but its always the same game, give me an adventure, not a scrap.

it's gonna be the live action trailer from netflix

>Bandai Namco Shanghai
Whatever it is, there's gonna be some sort of gatcha element.

>what do you expect it to be?
Another garbage arena/anime fighter.

The game in screenshot is a new fighting mobile trash so the new one probably won't be a fighting game.
This is the live link
youtu.be/ww4f30YxV4Q

>still caring about one piece after oda took a huge shit on it in the last chapter

O MY GOD GOD FRUIT

the problem is people want too much too soon. If you want to get your perfect One Piece game, you need to start off small. People complained about world seeker only letting you play as luffy but it was a necessary first step to eventually getting a great game. Unfortunately World Seeker is junk because combat sucks and exploring the world is no fun, but the idea of playing as luffy swinging around towns and fighting marines is perfect. Bamco just doesn't give it's IPs any time or money so all we get is shit. The Storm games are the only exception because CC2 gave a shit and had a comparatively tight focus, and even they took several tries to get good without really mastering it.

a shitty game, just like the rest of op games

youtube.com/watch?v=mhYH23q1SFg

Nothing is more cringe than white people pretending to like One Piece.

I still can't believe that is real, i am interested in it just to see how bad they fuck up the straw hats powers/fighting styles.

there is, black "people" liking one piece

You want my treasure? You can have it! BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE THE GRANDSON OF MY BUDDY, THE HERO OF THE MARINES, GARP, WHOSE SON WILL BECOME THE MOST DANGEROUS REBEL IN THE WORLD, WHO WILL ALSO HAVE SEX WITH THE SECRET MOON-GODDESS OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT: IM, AND GIVE BIRTH TO "MOON KEY DEVIL LAUGHY", THE REINCARNATION OF THE ANCIENT STRAW-CROWNED DEVIL REBEL KING JOYBOY, AND DESIGNER-BABY HOST OF THE SUN GOD NIKA, WHOSE DISEMBODIED SOUL HE WILL HOUSE BY EATING THE FRUIT THAT IT WAS PLACED INSIDE OF BY THE KINGDOM OF DEVILS, THE HUMAN-HUMAN MODEL: NIKA MYTHOLOGICAL ZOAN FRUIT, IN ORDER TO ONE DAY DESTROY "GOD", WHICH IS THE WORLD GOVERNMENT, FORMED BY SPACE PIRATES WHO INVADED THE EARTH THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO FROM THE MOON. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT MY UNDERLINGS, THE SOON-TO-BE YONKO SHANKS, WHO IS A CELESTIAL DRAGON SPY, AND THE DARK KING RAYLEIGH, WHO IS SECOND ONLY TO ME IF NOT EQUAL IN POWER, TO SEEK HIM OUT AND GIVE HIM HIS STRAW CROWN AND DRAW OUT HIS INNER ABILITIES TO BRING ON THE GLOBAL REVOLUTION! OR MAYBE THEY WON'T! IT DOESN'T MATTER EITHER WAY, HE'S GONNA DO ALL OF THAT WITHOUT ANYONE HELPING HIM BECAUSE IT'S ALL DESTINED TO HAPPEN! HE'S A PUPPET OF FATE, YOU SEE!

COME GET MY TREASURE, LAUGHY!!! I LEFT IT THERE JUST FOR YOU!!!!

MY MOST BITTER REGRET IS THAT I WASN'T BORN LATE ENOUGH TO SUCK YOUR DIVINE COCK AND DRINK YOUR SUN JUICE!!!!

YA YO YAAAA YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

netflix news, arlong is a nigga now.

I'm indifferent to One Piece, and only just about maybe a month or two ago I started considering the possibility of starting to watch it.

I come to these threads specifically to read this pasta. I find it hilarious. But I also can't feel to feel sympathy for whoever wrote this in the first place, because you can just feel the pain from whomever invested 20+ years in this franchise only for it to turn to shit.

thankfully the blow was softened by the wano arc being shit for years now

>now

>they got the darkest blackest baldest nigger they could find

Attached: 1616094024082.jpg (677x833, 100.16K)