Surely you weren't retarded enough to kick down an Empire that's bidding its time to hit back at the Thalmor, right...

Surely you weren't retarded enough to kick down an Empire that's bidding its time to hit back at the Thalmor, right? You honestly think the unwilling elf puppet that couldn't keep it in his pants and decided to fracture Skyrim could take down the Thalmor?

Attached: 541b2e84784c67f2bc8e3a2aac1b48e7.jpg (895x892, 129.46K)

I'd take the Empire over that retard Ulfric all day of the week.

>Empire
>One and a half provinces
>Can't even equip your Legion in iron anymore
>Let's Thalmor agents operate freely
Nice fucking """"""""Empire""""""""

For me, its racial supremacy

Attached: Altmer.jpg (820x1024, 404.41K)

>The Emperor is getting old. Don't know how much longer he'll hang on. So is the whole Empire, for that matter. Getting old, that is. The Emperor and the legions have held the Empire together for hundreds of years. It's been a good thing, by and large. But maybe it's time for a change. Time for something young and new. What? No idea. Because I'm old. Old dog doesn't get new ideas. But maybe young folks like you should try some new ideas. I don't know. Could be messy. But change is never pretty.

Attached: 1624560682081.png (200x264, 78.78K)

My dragonborn can literally solo the Thalmor and anything else he wants to fucking kill, I'm siding with the Stormcloaks.

Attached: shapiro.png (556x435, 196K)

>racial supremacy
You'll be driven into the Sea.

Attached: Redguard Forebearer.jpg (1280x720, 183.05K)

Dark Brotherhood questline is canonical so the Emperor is dead and gone, that's a mighty blow to the Empire that we don't see the consequences of in-game. I don't know, i think Bethesda's going to pussy out on the Civil War questline and just say the Dragonborn single-handedly destroyed both sides and ended the Thalmor's plans for the meantime.

There will be rumors of a Dragonborn making his way to Cyrodil in 6

Attached: 1623341480434.jpg (4096x4096, 1.87M)

Submitting to the Concordat was a show of weakness. But the thing is, the Empire *is* weak. Ulfric trying to usurp the kingship of Skyrim isn't going to help mankind in the long run. Maybe Skyrim can withstand a Thalmor invasion, and that's a BIG maybe, but the rest of Tamriel will be lost to the Thalmor which means it'll be just a question of when they'll be able to defeat Skyrim, not if. The Empire might be moribund, but it's also the last bulwark of Mankind. The Skyrim civil war started by a petulant retard does nothing but waste time and resources that could be spent preparing for the Second Great War. It's telling that in Season Unending, Elenwen is happy if the resolution favors the Stormcloaks but unhappy if it favors the Empire.

Attached: LG-cardart-A_New_Era.png (679x1024, 902.47K)

>couldn't beat the elves at full strength
>w-w-were just biding our time

shut up impericuck

>couldn't beat the elves at full strength
They did beat the Dominion, even Hammerfell continued to fight them.

>we beat them which is why we surrendered

okay

>elves live long but breed sparsely, they're the same old battered warriors from the last war
>men are the exact contrary, in the 25 years since the Great War they've recouped their lost numbers and then some
That's LITERALLY the point of waiting so much. Attrition in its most literal form.

>Can't even equip your Legion in iron anymore
If an Empire can't uphold its aesthetics then it deserves to die

>be statistically average Skyrim citizen
>farm potatoes, sew yourself into your underwear to prevent your balls freezing off during the winter and ignore the weird sounds coming from the dwemer ruins next door to your hut
>have a nephew in the imperial legion, worship Talos
>Ulfric comes along, tells you that the Talos worship you've been doing is illegal, but if you follow him it won't be
>stab your nephew
>elves come along and arrest you
>Ulfric uses this as proof he was right

Attached: 1534541024180.jpg (480x480, 29.97K)

HALT

Attached: City_Guard_(Daggerfall).png (124x248, 5.17K)

Attached: 6085-1-1471181370.jpg (1680x1050, 268.18K)

How come all the white European based humans races are heavily influenced by their real world ethnic counterparts but for the Redguards, the black people of the game, their inspiration comes from arabs and japs? Seems kinda racist, it's like Todd is saying blacks don't have any medieval iconography to model a fantasy race after so they have to pull from other cultures to fill out and define their black people.

Attached: Redguard_Male_(Blades).png (596x596, 194.57K)

>their inspiration comes from arabs and japs?
Go read Kirkbrides notes on it. The Redguards are heavily influenced by Blacks around the world. Their religion comes from a combination of eastern and western african religions, their accents are american, their music is a mix of north african and caribbean.
Every race of man in tamriel has some jap aesthetic because of the that one Tsacesci emperor.

Attached: 17779-5-1338179659.jpg (1920x1080, 312.65K)