So why haven't you played Sekiro?

If you played elden ring and liked the stealth, jumping and ability to be the parry king why did you skip Sekiro?

The setting/art style? I'll admit i almost did myself after i found the base pre dlc DS3 to be pretty mediocre and felt a bit burnt out on the fromsoft formula. But i ended up picking it up and while it does lack replay value its also got some of the best fights and locations in the series and its a shame i've seen so many anons say they want more of certain things they got in Elden Ring only to say they never played the other Fromsoft game that invented those mechanics.

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1920x1080, 534.96K)

I played sekiro and I know what my friends where bothered about. The lack of customisation. And to some degree I agree. But well who cares. It was fun.

I played it day 1 and give up at water gorilla boss

I pirated it and I loved it so much I actually bought it. I've played through it like 5 times. Sekiro and Bloodborne shit all over Elden Ring gameplay-wise.

I have played it. It's boring as fuck and not even all that challenging.

Yea and Nioh shits all over those.

Just parry everything. A lot of fights are only hard because people think its dark souls and you can't parry most shit.
In sekiro you can parry fucking dogs bro.

And user needs some sort of umbrella. Fucker killed me only with his fucking scream but I loved the fight.

I didn't really start using those till the bloodborne boss near the end. I was so stuck in using throwing knives or stars to keep the posture gauge up when i backed off for some reason.

But then you see that video of the dude using the fan to no hit demolish isshin and you realise what a fool you were playing it like dark souls and not tenchu.

Sekiro fags are trying so hard to rewrite the narrative to paint Sekiro as a good game.
Fuck off weebs, nobody gives a shit about your shitty one-track rhythm game.

I am supposed to be avoiding as many enemies as possible aren't I?

Man From really hit it out of the park with Sekiro and though I've not played it, BB looks more fun in gameplay terms than other Souls Rolls, why'd they go back to basic, avoid the enemy at all costs then stab their toe, even if ER was more like BB it'd be leagues more fun
Yes you're a Shinobi not a Samurai, win by any means even if that means not fighting anyone but bosses, Hesitation is Defeat, the Ashina style is to win at all costs

Sekiro is an action game not an RPG.

Amazing game but is not what I'm looking for, same goes for BB.

its. too. hard.

Attached: 1628076903947.jpg (1280x1797, 367.89K)

You can but theres one glaring flaw. You can, and i have only killed like 6 enemies in the entire first half to get upgrades and gotten to teh top of the castle in like 10 minutes.

But you skill need xp to buy mikiri counter and shit.

I didnt need it all but to unlock all skills for the platinum trophy i beat everything in the game and had to sit farming sp in the fountainhead palace for like 10 additional hours.

It's fucking easy though. What the fuck is hard about it? You only need to use 2 buttons.

No its not ADHD just makes people not read tutorials. Before the first enemy with hp pips in the tutorial area a popup goes "hey idiot, this isn't dark souls and wearing down hp while building the posture par is more important than raw damage" and 99% of people see a popup and "yiyiyiyiyiigotit" and close it without reading it.

You can parry thrust attacks

Its never as satisfying though.

I'm the opposite, Mikiri feels like it's a cop out by from to say here's a tool to not deal with people who have poor reaction time and souls muscle memory

>100% deflect mod
>infinite spirit emblems
>got all endings, beat all gauntlets
Yes, I beat the game.

It's a good game but it becomes boring after 50h or so.
In dark soul you can try new builds or gimp yourself to certain playstyle. Wtf you even do in sekiro?

you did not beat the game
you didn't even play the game

I dropped it when I ran out of spirit emblem at the big monkey.

I have also have Nioh 1/2 and finished both. Honestly of all the "main" Souls games the only ones I don't like are the DS games themselves.

Beat it 3x, all achievements. Its their best game.

Why should every game be 50h long? This kind of thinking is what led us to the reused content bloat that's prevalent in most AAA releases.