Should I play the first 2 or just play Infinite?

Should I play the first 2 or just play Infinite?

Attached: infinite.jpg (570x400, 87.98K)

1 has the best story/setting
2 has the best gameplay
Infinite has the best graphics/set pieces
Minerva's Den is secretly the best thing in the entire series

Attached: Minerva's_Den,_Title_Screen.png (421x236, 167.23K)

Infinite is shit. Truth be told the first two aren't amazing either but they're still a lot better than Infinite.

infinite. first 2 are boring as fuck. you just walk in gay corridors

honestly this. infinite's jumping around is fun, tho.

As someone who is just playing Infinite for the first time (and after replaying 1&2 a few months ago), you should definitely play 1&2 first. Infinite is very much watered down and even if you're playing for the waifu factor, it's lackluster when compared to contemporary games with companion mechanics.

Elizabeth doesn't get in the way, which is about all you could ask of a companion.

The thing is, the first two games are hugely inferior to Infinite and were disappointing in their own right when they originally released; but if you wish to have a thematic grasp of what exactly is it that Infinite is doing with its narrative and it’s game design choices; you should absolutely play the original Bioshock first. You will both understand the themes in Infinite better; and you will also see why Infinite plays the way it does.

And then, of course, the DLC to Infinite will make slogging through Bioshock worth it.

Fuck man, this game released nine years ago and it’s still better than every other game in the world.

Infinite is by far the worst of the entire Bioshock franchise, and by a massive margin
1 and 2 are way, way better. I'd even recommend skipping Infinite because its so fucking bad

neither of the games are worth playing unless you like movie games with console first person shooter mechanics. if you do then i guess they're pretty nice

Bioshock Infinite is trash

Attached: 1386430729869.jpg (950x820, 187.56K)

Even if you play the original you can just skip 2, it’s a soulless cash-grab made by a different studio.

Just play the first 2.

All of this is true (fpbp)

Imagine having this image saved on your hard drive; and then looking it up, and posting it, in every fucking Bioshock thread.

Imagine being this much of a butthurt, racist piece of trash.

The only reason anybody would ever praise or like Infinite is because they're a retarded waifufag obsessing over a shit character

Play 1 first

Attached: FuckBioshockInfinite.png (1794x748, 86.22K)

Play them all, they're all great games. Contrarians will say infinite is bad, but it is an amazing game. Play them on hard tho

Play the first 2.
Skip Infinite.

If ever there was concentrated faggotry and autism distilled into a single screen grab

I mean holy fuck

There are people who take this shit seriously

not that guy but hes right
infite is boring shit compared to the first two

the big daddys, setting, the sounds, schizo splicers, plugging grenades on a gas canister then chucking it. trip wire. electric gel. 400 plasmids.

i only played inifinte once so i forget what u get but its NOT that much.

There is really no reason to play the other games over Infinite at this point, but maybe check out the original because Infinite complements it?

The only people that think Infinite is any good are mentally ill trannies. Its really, really shit