Elden Ring is going to be the GOT-

>Elden Ring is going to be the GOT-
*blocks your path*

Attached: images - 2022-03-28T091633.879.jpg (738x415, 40.63K)

snoys can dream

We play vidya here

Attached: snope.png (1059x962, 455.12K)

Seething, it's over for you fromfaggots.

>God of Anthony Burch

Attached: 1611516509734.png (967x954, 633.12K)

Snoy exclusives are overrated. The Playstation is a good system but not because of first party games

*blocks your path*

Attached: wordl.jpg (314x373, 27.12K)

>HFW vs ER
>GoWR vs ER
Why are Snoys so mindbroken they can't get over the fact that their best game is multiplat?

How will DLC be game of the year?

Elden Rinb is more of a dlc, cope

It's not actually coming out this year is it?

I actually liked God of War a lot, but I'm not the least bit excited for Ragnarok. In the first place, I still don't want a PS5, and I'm not expecting them to do more than double-down on the "cinematic experience" aspect of the last game rather than make the action more engaging. There's a reason I haven't wanted to replay the last God of War.

Tell me what is this elden rimmed you're talking about? Plus we all know that if god of war would release this year it would get BTFO'd by Starfield that very same quarter.

>Made by Snoy

what was interesting about god of war 2018 was that it was a new take on the series and we didn't really know what to expect. ragnarök is going to be more of what we already know so really no reason to be hyped.

Nintentrannies are such cowards

This. First GOW was comfy but I dont think ill play the sequel

Elden Ring
Starfield

POWER GAP

God of Soi
Horizon

Oh right, that series still exists.

lol
lmao even

I hope it is because I’m so tired of hearing about ER, I want video games to be a niche hobby again

Isn't this shit delayed to 2023?