NEW HALF-LIFE COMING

According to known Valve insider Tyler McVicker (previously known as Valve News Network) earlier today, datamining the recently released Aperture Desk Job game has uncovered references to a Half-Life: Alyx sequel, a remake of the camera-based Portal game called F-Stop which was scrapped in favor of Portal 2, and a Source 2 update for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

The datamining also unearthed references to Citadel, a new first-person shooter which was rumored to be in development back in 2019. The game is said to take place in the Half-Life universe and blends action and strategy elements of Alien Swarm and Left 4 Dead. There will apparently be real-time tactical elements as well to create a hybrid class-based cooperative experience.

segmentnext.com/citadel-half-life-valve/

Attached: gabe-newell-reddit-ama.0.1485981820.0.jpg (1200x800, 126.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/2096930128295276280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake and gay.

Tyler is a retard

Citadel is real.

You didn't need Mcnigger to tell you that though. Kill yourself.

>Tyler McNigger

Tell Gaben I told him to shut the fuck up.

I don’t give a fuck. Instead of wasting their time with games they haven’t already promised maybe they should honor their existing word to the community and finish Artifact Foundry and hold the million-dollar tournament.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

name one (1) single time this autist has correctly predicted anything.
extra credit if he was actually the first to discover it.

Who would win in a fight between Tyler McVicker and the Nostalgia Critic?

Attached: 04A38AD6-2638-4964-9788-604693E6C13C.jpg (900x506, 75.91K)

>McNigger

he said 1 year before that Valve was making a VR prequel Half-life on Alyx

>According to known Valve insider Tyler
Stopped reading there

based

>a hybrid class-based cooperative experience.
ew

Alyx was correct.
But he wasnt the one who discovered it. Literally most of the source datamining/modding scene knew about it but they just werent saying anything because valve was always quick to pull the trigger on cancelling games back then. Which is why when it was announced McNigger tried to take all credit for it.

user artifact 2.0 is a bigger waste of time, it's a game no one literally asked for.

>Valve insider Tyler McVicker
Didn't Valve tell him to shut up nad fuck off?

>Tyler McNigger

yeah the dude hasnt been relevant for more than a year now

Hi, I asked for Artifact 2.0. Nice to meet you.

>According to Tyler McVicker

Attached: E5h4hABXMAE51c1.jpg (578x538, 52.38K)

what was the point of Artifact 2.0 when the first one was literally dead before birth

>Citadel
>first person shooter

I thought citadel was some gay tactical card game?

store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/2096930128295276280

> When the members of the team decided to reboot Artifact we all did it for different reasons. Some of us loved the original game and wanted to see it thrive. Some of us liked the freeing sense of creativity you can have with a card game. Some of us love trying to figure out how something is broken and see it fixed. There was one unifying reason for all of us - we thought that there was something special in the game, and with hard work we could bring it to light. Thanks for the feedback over the last two weeks, it's been great seeing how many of you share those feelings.

dont reply to him i'm pretty sure he's a bot or a very dedicated schizo. he's been at this for almost 4 years

we used to respect our schizos on this board. You don't deserve to use the same forum as FLAOT.

Attached: 1619470080065.png (584x532, 307.24K)

citadel is supposed to be an FPS-RTS hybrid where one player (possibly in vr) plays the role of a general in an RTS styled way against anither general who is also in VR. their role is to command troops on the ground (who are PC players playing the game as an FPS) who also have to cooperate with their general to win the game

Linkara
DON'T YOU FIGHT WITHOUT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH