From is bas-

>From is bas-

Attached: 1.png (1695x953, 2.51M)

reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep tonight

she cute

That's a "milk chocolate ass bitch" though. Not a black (and it will remain lowercase).

malenigga

do virgins really lose sleep over shit like this

She has a beautifull voice. And From isnt shoving her face at me like western devs do. Aka Forspokenp

reply to this post or your mom will live in her sleep tonight

>Pippa
She cute

She is a side boss that most people will never see and has like 2 lines in the entire game, so I don't really care that much about it

I don't really care but
>Many articles and posts on social media complaining about how non-white characters are voiced by white people, and how that's a problem that needs to be fixed (and sometimes, how gay/trans/nonbinary/whatever needs to be voiced by a lgbt voice actor)
>Not an issue if it's a white character or Asian (if the majority of the cast is asian)

>voiced by a qt brown woman
I like her even more now.

Another victory for the redmanes

Attached: elden-ring-general-radahn-boss-key-art_header.png (1000x600, 475.03K)

sleep to this reply or your mom will post tonight

Pippa is an italian slang for jerking off

Black women are the best voice actors. Best example is the Arkham games. For the first two games, Oracle is a faceless disembodied voice but it was one sexy voice. Then they replaced her with some white chick so they could mocap her in Knight and it's terrible. White women look pretty and have better facial scans but they fucking suck at voice acting, that's why the best white women in video games don't talk.

>is black
>releases AIDS on the world
yep, based from

I'll only accept these shit threads if you're the same fuckers who would accept that faggot who voiced Apu quitting as his VA for being "problematic" (read, voiced by a white actor).

Pippa the Peg

Her performance was amazing

>t.

Attached: 58b.jpg (920x960, 85.17K)

OK

Attached: Brit_White.jpg (736x919, 88.04K)

Reply to this post and this user's mom will die in her sleep tonight

White women don't age gracefully after 30 either. But they enjoy their 20s in college