Girlfriend: Honey, can I borrow your phone for a momen-

>Girlfriend: Honey, can I borrow your phone for a momen-

Attached: Gacha games.png (532x594, 536.47K)

I'd rather play jpeg related than gacha shit

Attached: 1648469668596.jpg (421x473, 173.02K)

Returnal looks cool, PC version when?

Most girls don't give a shit user

girlfriend?

Jokes on you, my gf loves Arknights.

>EPIC 7 UNIRONICALLY ON THE FRONT PAGE

EPIC RISE! HOLY SHIT BWOS

Attached: 1636950986663.gif (100x100, 154.31K)

Sad way to out yourself as never having a gf.

Women are different, some can get very jealous of fictional women. I know my gf would.

Good thing I don't have a girlfriend.

Attached: 12.jpg (259x239, 30.92K)

Boomer here. I tried a medium level smartphone seven years ago. All the games I saw were either extremely limited 3D and grinding or 2D and grinding. MTX everywhere of course. Are there actually playable games now on phones that don't require the best hardware and not just daily grinding/login bonus shit?

Thanks if you care to answer.

No. They're free phone games for a reason. Just stick to actual video games.

>Girlfriend: Hey user want to fuck?
>Wakes up

At best you have some good PC/console games ports with worse controls and you have to play them on a tiny screen on a device which heats up and eats battery like crazy.

I liked Gloranthia games, King of Dragon Pass and Ride Like Wind. RLW is a good entry point, it's more polished, way easier, but also much more linear. KoDP is a classic, can't go wrong with it and it plays well on a phonse since it's basically turn-based.

Baba is You is good but makes my brain hurt.

I bought GTA games for the novelty of playing an actual game on the phone and they work, but it's not as fun as I expected.

>she wants to look something up on the internet
>she sees the first suggested result for "e"

Attached: 1499684273577.jpg (349x305, 21.8K)

t

Attached: 1648472572779.jpg (548x600, 99.61K)

Yes, but be prepared to pay a couple dollars for them. The vast majority of free games are gacha pay to win schemes, but some of them do have gameplay and impressive graphics. But again they're designed to make you gamble.

>world flopper
lmao

We get it,snoy

At least its husbandos are nice.

Here you go senpai(ily).

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-080411_One UI Home.jpg (1080x2400, 249.46K)

They are starting to come out more and more games that require better phones,so a seven years old may not work that well in the future
That said,sadly most games are and will be gachas

NTRMAN is garbage you might as well play gacha if you're scraping the bottom of the barrel anyway at least then you're playing something more complete with more variety