Is there a mod yet that fixes the gay ass combat in this game? its the only thing that holds this game down

is there a mod yet that fixes the gay ass combat in this game? its the only thing that holds this game down

Attached: 1633008012374.jpg (854x481, 169.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/651
twitter.com/AnonBabble

filtered

Do people forget to do the combat training then then just get pissed and post this lol combat is good in this game

There is
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/651

testosterone. Once your level rises enough to make you feel like a real man, you'll start to love the combat

They researched actual combat tactics from the time and built a great combat system you fucking pleb

I'm curious, is there a way to to keep this game's combat system and not have it look jittery and janky as hell? Like how much better could the animations and blending look with a higher budget and more dev time?

Thanks, I got it on sale but all the combat was hot ass.

Glad you can add a reticle for the bow with console commands

You can mod Skyrim to play like Dark Souls so I don't see why modders couldn't do the same to this game.

lol the buttmad pol larping niggers always get upset when anyone criticizes this sad little dogshit "game", losers

Attached: 093485609347.png (273x264, 121.47K)

This lol
Video games are for nazis

It's tough in the beginning because you're a literal peasant that doesn't know anything about fighting trained swordsmen. What you need to do is after Neuhof, the game opens up and you're no longer stuck having to follow the quest areas, so go back to Rattay where the captain gave you the tutorial training and keep practicing combat with him. Level up a few times and see if he'll teach you the advanced lessons. Keep in mind that combat becomes easier as you train up your Warfare skill and whatever weapon type you pick, Warfare especially is important because it makes your attacks faster and stronger.

The problem is that people don't listen to Bernard when he says that he'll give the player more practice and training if they come back to the arena later, there's no quest marker for it as an endless activity and the key phrase wasn't highlighted. If you look at the achievements for steam or xbox you'll see that most people never even learned Master Strokes.

Checking for range ban also good game

I'd also like to add that if you were having trouble with the Neuhof quests, you can simply report back to Bernard after nearly every beat and he'll send an NPC to help you in case of combat in addition to having them patrol the area and roads to stop random encounters. Makes the beginning leg of the game way easier.

Fpbp

3 things that I don't like with this game. 1.) It's based on medieval history, and yet the most popular weapon (spears) doesn't exist. 2.) Shields are pretty useless, 2 handing is almost always better. 3.) No VR support for a game that would be perfect for it.

Attached: 1630190855841.jpg (371x425, 16.39K)

This game would be amazing in vr

Imagine needing one pleb

God this games so comfy

Just learn the perfect parry ability and you'll steamroll through 90% of the fights.

>le comfy xD

theres that meaningless buzzword again
good job calling yourself out as a redditor

is dick-ass thief viable in this game? i always play good boy henry

The graphics and voice acting also hold the game down.

>It's based on medieval history, and yet the most popular weapon (spears) doesn't exist
Crossbows neither, and it's set in a country where crossbows and handguns were extremely popular around this time. The clothing and some of the armour aren't 100% accurate either.
>Shields are pretty useless, 2 handing is almost always better.
This is historically accurate for 1403. Full plate made shields pretty much redundant.
Where it 100% shines at is the architecture and the art in it (frescoes etc.)

>wanting everything to bee bloom and chromatic aberration

fuck off retard. graphics peaked at RTCW and cs 1.6

Attached: 1640769802309.jpg (1500x938, 236.73K)

>The graphics and voice acting also hold the game down.
Maybe the voice acting, but the graphics? It's one of the best looking games ever made. Almost every review that complained about the combat or other mechanics said "but it looks pretty good."

Will they also fix the fact that your character can't read or doesn't know shit about alchemy?

That's how retarded you sound like

Attached: fool.png (640x480, 316.06K)

>The graphics
Wut, best forests ever

Why are you seething for?

Attached: 1648444644022.png (200x200, 158.26K)

Very, I played a good boy knight, but robbed every town after dark, made bank.

>nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/651
are you out of your mind, it just makes combat harder