It has been 5 years now since Rain World launched. A game so hard, it was universally panned critically...

It has been 5 years now since Rain World launched. A game so hard, it was universally panned critically, but undeservedly so. It is truly an unforgettable game. It’s one of the greatest games ever, unironically.

Attached: 1E9F3A23-8D9A-42D0-9555-E3F044D8EA64.jpg (1920x1080, 171.73K)

Is it more enjoyable with controller? Tried with kb+m but didn't like it

I really wanted to like it, pre-ordered it and everything but I can't stand games where you get easily lost, maybe I'll come back to it one day

I really like the art and I dont mind difficult games, but the controls are just not fun :(

Agreed, absolutely amazing and one of a kind
I pity the zoomers getting filtered during the tutorial because the controls are not the floaty shit they're used to

user, fuck off, I might be an zoomer but the controls are just not fun, and I passed the tutorial and some zones. Also its not for linux

it's not that hard, though I would recommend you read the 80+ pages long google doc

Attached: 1494448712211.gif (308x294, 256.97K)

>you have to follow the reddit storyline to get an ending
my only complaint about the game.
retarded to fill the last area with oneshoting monsters unless you follow the glowing fuckwad in the first area.

Will never ever complete Hunter.
Delivered the green little fuckeroni to waifubot but that's as far as I'll get.

Attached: 1647842572767.jpg (1440x1080, 124.14K)

Reminder that today is the 5th anniversary and that at 15:30 EST (3:30 PM for amerimutts) we will receive important information about the upcoming update
(It’s not 3pm like in the pic, the stream was delayed)

Attached: BB538852-16FA-4BFB-88E1-2F2C015CCBC8.png (1920x1080, 825.75K)

Huh, it's been 5 years, wonder if the devs announced anything ne...

Attached: 55.png (610x492, 46.11K)

Not putting that stuff is financial suicide in the modern market. The game is 0% pozzed and that’s all I need.

Attached: five_pebbles_took_all_the_water_wtf.png (944x912, 993.48K)

doesnt hold a candle to elden ring, fuck your furshit indie garbage

filtered

I hope the board doesn’t get spammed too much by slugbros until then, we need to keep our energy

Attached: gritty_rw.jpg (1920x1536, 366.69K)

This, if there wasn’t an animal protagonist there would be zero interest.

They do piss me off but not because they practically force you to get to the robogay and get your karma fucktopled, but because they're literally gatekeeping true death like some losers.

Also the Jackalopes are such fucking janky cunts sometimes I want to fucking kick the dev for forcing you to use them. This transcends them just not doing what you want because they're dumb animals, they're literally badly implemented.

Maybe because the game is literally about what prey animals feel like in nature

Attached: Pole jump.gif (303x200, 559.56K)

make like a buck and get shot, furfag

>forcing you to use them
It’s possible to get to the final area from Drainage System and Shoreline too, but the pink robot explicitly says you should go to Farm Arrays so I get what you mean
I agree, remove the yellow overseer, nerf Drainage a little bit and the game instantly gets much better, I especially liked Hunter mode because it lets you pick the route of your choice with no guidance

Attached: Improved swimming.png (902x902, 137.25K)

my first playthrough was with controller exclusively and it felt great. wanted to learn some movement tricks for my second playthrough though which are easier with kbm, and it took some getting used to but its definitely more precise

fuck no, I wouldn’t want to be an animal, especially after playing this game