Spent more time on this shovelware literal phone trash than modern billion dollar studios can cram into diverse story...

>spent more time on this shovelware literal phone trash than modern billion dollar studios can cram into diverse story rich whatever the fuck
Am I just broken or is there really something going on

Attached: file.png (323x374, 194.06K)

Ita genuinely a good game
AAA could learn from it

its a good game, though.

It's a game about gameplay, that gameplay being all about planning builds on the go. It's got good replayability and is very accessible to essentially anyone. So yeah. It's a good simple game. You ain't broken, user. It has /sovl/.

You're not broken, you just prefer easy, mindless games about numbers going up.

At this point I just prefer simple games like this one.

It's pretty repetative, but it's chill as hell and you can stick some tunes on and practically zone out playing it. A true escape.

It's boring after half an hour
There are way better games to play for hours

That's because there's beauty in simplicity... Mozart, Chopin... some of the greatest composers extolled the virtues of simplicity. Nowadays AAA gaming is so bloated with every fucking feature they can think of the games are unwieldy and require tutorials in the beginning of the game.

For me, it's pic related.

Attached: 1627368722862.jpg (350x164, 14.45K)

>baby's first Crimsonland

because vampire survivors has simple, solid gameplay and the devs keep adding things that compliment that gameplay.
If you're upset that you're enjoying something for being mindlessly enjoyable then why are you playing video games in the first place?
Remember, no one had any problems with this sort of game when they were flash games on the internet, we only soured up to this style when mobile games took the concept in a predatory direction.

Nigga you stood still for 14 hours and watched the pretty particle effects like a Walmart goldfish fixated on Christmas lights. You're stunted.

>Am I just broken
Yes. You're still in the mindset that the more flash and the higher the graphics setting available to you, the better the game, even though you've been shown through your own experience multiple times that this isn't the case and AAA titles are often shit.

It's simple and fun
Killing thousands of monsters and watching your power grow while only hitting your arrow keys.

Pic related has a similar gameplay loop.

Attached: library_600x900_2x.jpg (600x900, 118.59K)

you fried your brain so the gamb- roguelike and seeing numbers pop up is the only thing getting anything out of you

Attached: 1628376081633.jpg (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Play Seraph’s Last Stand. Its like Vampire Survivors but harder

>no replayability
>get the same 3 items to win
Game might be good in a year.

>gameplay loop

Attached: 1510585980824.jpg (954x1272, 107.12K)

its fun at first trying out the items and different combinations but once you find a high dps build there is no point in getting the other shit making the game really boring.

>doesn't experiment with builds and ideas
what does it feel like to have ADHD?

thats the point, i already experimented enough with the current items, im letting more patches stack right now.

this
we are just degens OP
too much dopamine

why did you make it sound like you quit the game after finding one build that can beat it?