You know what must be done

You know what must be done

Also can anyone do one of Jack and Chaos?

Attached: 1648438716831.png (992x735, 11.51K)

Would appreciate one of Post-Fusion Jimenez or SJ Protag slapping the Ubergestalt

Any Forums please. You of all people should know what's staged or not.

The joke was a forgettable low blow, but the public would've shunned Rock for it by itself had Smith not done that. And you can't tell me Smith wasn't high on something, either, from seeing how quickly he went from "Alright, shitty joke but whatever" to getting up to hit Rock. Just learned they had an open marriage too so Smith's definitely dancing in his wife's palm, what a beta.

Oh well, nogs gonna nig.

Here's my schizo headcannon.

Year over year, Oscars become less and less watched. Therefore this is yet another "nip slip" situation to drum up attention to the platform. Even better that they can use two baboons to do it so the reputation of actual famous people stays in tact.

This is literally just a hollywood generated "nigga moment". It's not real.

Attached: Tumblr_lq0j52Fbxg1qg4m1u[1].png (500x282, 162.41K)

shows you the state of Any Forums when this shit doesn't take off here, which is supposedly THE worst of all SFW boards and instead takes off on Any Forums
anyway, just keep reporting and saging this shit for being extremely off-topic

>Any Forums so creatively bankrupt they have to come here to get OC

Attached: 1491116481519.png (339x298, 56.26K)

I think they already came out to say it was all a joke
Why would anyone assume that two actors hitting eachother, on live TV, on an awards show with declining popularity would be real?
As soon as I saw it I though "what a retarded pr stunt"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.88K)

Because why would a multi millionaire superstar actor like Will Smith willingly agree to looking like a completely pathetic, unhinged bitch on such a big stage?

No

Because celebrity drama sells like crazy and actors specially are the greatest attention whores

forced and scripted meme. fuck off.

i hope will and chris work it out

video games?

I'M MAD.

Imo hitting him just made Smith look weak, Rock hardly even moved.
Knocking him out > Taking the joke > Bitch slap that makes the other guy look tougher than you.

>Because why would a multi millionaire superstar actor like Will Smith willingly agree to looking like a completely pathetic, unhinged bitch on such a big stage?
Because thats literally his job as an ACTOR

Attached: 1648441166090.jpg (1200x1078, 142.86K)

already post this on tv but here

Attached: BODEGA.png (882x808, 45.07K)

But Jack IS CHAOS

Attached: _2-16 screenshot (1).png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Before the whole "cuck Will Smith" shit came out, can you remember the last time you even heard anyone talk about Will Smith?
Being a pathetic, unhinged bitch got him back into the limelight. It only makes sense doubling down on that. Being a cuck is very "in" in today's climate.

no it isn't. An acting gig for a movie or a tv show doesn't hurt his reputation. Whether this was staged or not, many people still believe it is real and he looked completely unhinged and pathetic. He hurt his reputation and embarassed himself in front of millions of people (who watched the clip the next day on youtube). Again, my question to all you schizos is WHY would a famous and obscenely rich person do this on purpose?

>can you remember the last time you even heard anyone talk about Will Smith?
He literally won an oscar that same night. Why didn't any of the obscure actors who didn't win an oscar ever have that brilliant idea to act like a totally unhinged moron during the oscars? I mean, outside of the Trump presidency years where they all did that of course.

>won an oscar
A what?

Actors are paid to play pretend regardless of if its in a movie or "reality tv" or social media
Why do you think we get basically every single actor in political lockstep, not just privately but publically telling you what you're supposed to think.

This was part of his job
Him telling you political opinions is part of his job
Him being in a shitty movie that everyone involved knows is shit in order to launder money is part of his job

he won an academy award. The award that was given out during last night's academy award ceremony commonly referred to as "the oscars".

No one watches the oscars anymore

maybe if he didn't do it, he would get revealed as one of Epstein's kiddy island people?