The absolute state of TF2

>the absolute state of TF2

Attached: tf2_botpocalypse.png (2560x1440, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sale/winter2018bestof/
pcgamesn.com/artifact/artifact-goty-2018
navgtr.org/2018-awards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using matchmaking
for what purpose

Another reason not to support known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

>not playing community servers
literally why

Why were you cheating, fatmagic?

>bots kicking all of the real players
>eternal bot vs bot battles
Trolling transcended. Trolls trolling trolls by depriving them of their opportunity to troll real players

was he a cheater?

man its a shame what happened to the game.
i miss surf servers :(

reminds me a bit of that fake quake 3 bot post

the intended one

intended way to join game is the original one, not the one added 10 years later just because every other game has it

That's a lie. Artifact never had a fanbase

It's still intended to be used

60,746 users played Artifact at launch, it was one of the 100 best-selling Steam games of 2018, was nominated for Best Strategy Game at the National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers' awards, and was selected as Game of the Year by PCGamesN.

store.steampowered.com/sale/winter2018bestof/
pcgamesn.com/artifact/artifact-goty-2018
navgtr.org/2018-awards/

Yeah but it was shit

Artifact is not shit. It is excellent. Artifact’s expansions on Dota 2’s setting and lore were amazing. Peak soul. There were times I actually felt like I was commanding the epic fantasy battlefield the cards depicted. I’d never had that feeling from a card game before, not even Magic.

When I looked at the menu, saw Jolixia’s caravan in the distance at night while the music took me, for a fleeting moment it felt like I was home.

fatmagic is hacking

shut up nigger

I'm (3)not a n o n and can confirm he was indeed cheating.

its intended to trick idiots like yourself into having incredibly shitty matches while actual players join games the real way. enjoy being kicked by bots mm fag.

I don't want to play on furfag servers or eceleb suckdicking fangirl server.

I was going to get fatmagic a $200 skin until I realized after every TF2 update his aimbot breaks lel

>Another reason not to support known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.
>[REDDITSPACING]
>Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.
>60,746 users played Artifact at launch, it was one of the 100 best-selling Steam games of 2018, was nominated for Best Strategy Game at the National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers' awards, and was selected as Game of the Year by PCGamesN.
>[REDDITSPACING]
>store.steampowered.com/sale/winter2018bestof/
>pcgamesn.com/artifact/artifact-goty-2018
>navgtr.org/2018-awards/
>Artifact is not shit. It is excellent. Artifact’s expansions on Dota 2’s setting and lore were amazing. Peak soul. There were times I actually felt like I was commanding the epic fantasy battlefield the cards depicted. I’d never had that feeling from a card game before, not even Magic.
>[REDDITSPACING]
>When I looked at the menu, saw Jolixia’s caravan in the distance at night while the music took me, for a fleeting moment it felt like I was home.
go back shartifact spammer. nobody liked your garbage card game and it's player base proves it lol.