I really don't like that whenever they're featured in video games snakes are almost always portrayed as monsters when...

I really don't like that whenever they're featured in video games snakes are almost always portrayed as monsters when in reality it's mostly mambas and true cobras that are assholes.

Attached: snakedrinking2.webm (720x904, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DscxDrZQQ68
pastebin.com/T2eEQXKm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute hognose.

Snakes are vile soulless demons that devour everything in their path. They're literally just moving stomach sacks. No cute webm will redeem the pure inhuman evil that is the snake. Death to them all

Attached: 1627169033572.jpg (744x741, 58.04K)

Attached: 1565497076389.jpg (750x692, 125.98K)

>They're literally just moving stomach sacks.
That would be americans.

Attached: snakedrinking.webm (720x720, 2.92M)

Attached: f86.jpg (1064x1306, 597.03K)

oh yea it's just a coincidence that humans developed instinctive fear of snakes they're actually really cool and not dangerous at all

why do cobras always look pissed off?

They have to be, lest they be kidnapped and put into a rack/tub.

TOGETHA

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: technical-support-computer-mouse-repair-16819908.jpg (1325x1300, 165.44K)

My wife, Rhea...

Because they are

wtf real

>it's mostly mambas and true cobras that are assholes
Don't say such things
>implying fear is always rational
>implying instincts are always correct
Hate to justify this shitpost's (and possible bait) existence by replying to it, but just in case some drooling retard unironically believes you:
youtube.com/watch?v=DscxDrZQQ68
pastebin.com/T2eEQXKm

Attached: real ophiophagus hannah.webm (576x720, 2.13M)

Mambas are literally hate and anger incarnate though.

not that user and not everything will kill on sight, but there's a difference between irrational phobias and evolving to fear certain traits from animals who used to be more of an active threat outside of certain regions

>funny le ape picture

Kill yourself.

>snakes are so cute and so-ACK

Snakes do not recognize or bond with humans the way cats or dogs do, and that's a fact. The best you can do is make them used enough to your presence that they won't attack on sight, but they might still get triggered into attacking you one day out of nowhere.

Attached: f26.jpg (1125x1152, 223.83K)

So can snakes tell that you care for them and that you love them?

Attached: 1648412160723.webm (854x1518, 1.8M)

sure if you lack any compassion or empathy

From what I've seen they can atleast learn that you're trustworthy and that means they will be more comfortable around you.

Regarding this webm , can any snake expert answer my question? Do snakes die if they bite their tail just like in the game with the same name?

and humans are like a bacteria
whats your point

Reptiles don't have a center in their brain for processing emotion or language. Snakes in particular are really dumb on top of that, which is why they can be so randomly aggressive. Cats are basically the same way but people pretend they're as smart as dogs and have similar emotional attachments.

goes for any predator

Attached: watchdogsoffarron.webm (264x480, 576.71K)

Is that true for all reptiles? Do some birds have that center?

beside venomous bite iirc they have jaws that can only swallow and can't release what they're eating, can't remember if it's only for pythons or for snakes in general