Hottest professor in Hogwarts Legacy

Hottest professor in Hogwarts Legacy.

Attached: y5ft14crolo81.jpg (3072x3072, 605.12K)

Show me her pubes

best

I bet that they smell like fresh roses.

I'm gonna be extra attentive in her class!

in a game full of mutts and goblins an obvious 5 is hottest girl

the future is bleak

How's she doing now?

Anime has warped your standards.

Don't have expectations
just consume product and get excited for next product

I don't know why you would expect victoria secret models from a game set in the late 1800's but okay.

trannoid

you will never find love

>Calls me trannoid for posting an actual female character for once.

Uh ok.

I bet they smell like wet earth.

She looks slightly retarded

wet earth smells great

She discovered BBC and never went back ;(

i don't expect shit. i just said she was a 5

wait are you trying to say that women couldn't look good in the 1800s?

neither will you

hate to hear it

Attached: ahh help me cuz.jpg (1024x768, 123.3K)

>Don't have expectations
They're pixels, guy. Save your expectations for a real woman, if one'll have you.

She probably doesnt shave and thats a good thing.

It probably smells like wet grass or mud.

Very few women shaved back then.

she killed trillions...

That's a perfect thing.

> having expectations for real women
ngmi

They're gonna make her a tranny to appease the Twitter mob.

Deh!

Attached: 71996BC6-2B91-4248-A1B6-9FC1A5C7C7C2.png (500x332, 118.3K)

I'm actually slightly looking forward to this game it looks like it may actually be fun

Love her

Attached: herbologyteacher.jpg (1512x1519, 854.21K)

Can't wait to make a cute boy as my mc and romance other cute boys from different houses

Attached: 1644375240379.gif (1111x1111, 2.67M)

Boys can't romance one another, that's a sin!

Attached: sound-euphonium-episode-1-yumiko-gasp[1].png (1040x577, 457.69K)

>Smoking magical weed with her in her private dorm
>Literal pink elephants and shit actually flying in out of reality
>Suddenly she springs up and says "Wait user, I have something really cool I'd like to show you."
>She huddles off through a door that you couldn't see before she opened it
>After a while she skips out holding a potted flower that thrashes about
>She coos gently and whispers something into its (ear?) which seems to calm it down. The flower focuses its attention on you. It focuses intently at your crotch
>She explains to you that it's a Cumdumptriss Succrosses and it could really use a feed, but she seems too embarrassed to explain exactly why she needs you to feed it
>As she explains the flower salivates a thick, sticky liquid that glitters under the light over the overhanging candelabra

Are you gonna fuck that flower user-kun?

How based this game would be if it allows you to romance her as a teen student?

Do britbongs really?

i being what in this case, to my forties with my virginity in tact? woe is me

Hottest is a little much, appealing? Definitely, but she's not exactly hot. She's just plain but in a very "cute for an older woman" way

I'll try anything once.

Attached: f4d.png (469x350, 150.41K)

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

she doesn't look good, so this doesn't really work as a shill strategy