Borderlands 3 writer power dunks on From Games loremasters

Borderlands 3 writer power dunks on From Games loremasters.

This is not legal

Attached: EDCB3308-517C-456C-81A1-8AB725EF3488.jpg (1014x719, 373.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1jVla0ihCnFO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Spends literal months writing shit nobody liked
>Mogged by a single sentence
KWAB

didnt the new borderlands game (the tiny tina one) get outsold hard by a fucking kirby game?

what the fuck is zanzibart and why did it mindbreak Any Forums

i never thought about lore when playing DS, i was too busy thinking on how to upgrade my gear and how to kill enemies.

Is this pure irony and he's really self aware of his "writing" which is going to reddit for memes

>Spends literal years researching lore that doesn't exist
>destroyed by a single tweet
Fromdrone BTFO.

Kirby is massive

tfw you meet Zanzibart's twin brother, Zanzibert who is jealous of his much stronger brother

Attached: 1648315211897.png (1488x4210, 3.55M)

bro were not going to buy tiny tina lmao

get over it

nobody will ever care about or even remember the writing from the skinner box games that he works on

Holy shit Any Forums btfo out by reddit bluetick! Fucking hell Any Forums loses its relevancy each day to twitter and resetera LMAOOOOOO

>nintenbro
do you have to ask

Woah y'all Borderlands 3 tm writer makes a heckin based tweet go heckin buy Tiny Tina's Wonderdlands tm y'all

This post is literally the crying wojack with the Chad mask over it.

sometimes faggots who write unfunny shit in shit games can say something funny. just because someone is a faggot you don't respect doesn't mean you can't agree with them sometimes.

This man has no right to lecture anyone about writing. He is a creator yet has made nothing of note.

whatever makes you feel better sweatie :)

cope

Heckin valid

Imagine being a 'creative and deep' storywriter just to be remembered by a meme tweet, and having everyone liking it far more than anything you've ever written before.

vocaroo.com/1jVla0ihCnFO

That's how that shit goes sometimes. Art is lame.

Hahahaha dude this game became so successful that other devs are so jealous that they are seething publicly.

Here on Any Forums we just love heckin basederino tweets from Borderlands tm writers

>borderlands 3 writing

Attached: 1634613851185.png (326x326, 171.29K)

Why is Any Forums like this? It's not funny. Zanzigodrownyourself.

Gem

git gud in lore kwab

You have no right to tell him he has no right. You have made no contribution to the field of writing.
See how retarded you sound.

Maybe we should all go buy Tiny Tina's Wonderlands today to spite those evil Elden Ringers

>dunks on
it was the the most tame joke imaginable. Fromdrones are somehow unable to connect that the guy who writes dumb jokes in a game they don't play also did a dumb joke on twitter because Fromdrones are socially stunted retards.

>mfw i found out Zalbrandt was just looking for a cure for his son Zanzibart's illness, and i cut him down thinking he was just another mad hollow

Attached: sad-pepe.gif (640x640, 414K)

Heckin based retort did you know that Tiny Tina's Wonderlands just released?

It's funny because it's true and Soulsfags are seething that their 'lore' is just fabricated headcanon.

You guys are still doing this?

why is he seething? He would probably be more successful with a serious game featuring the myrmidon of loss and the whole zanzibart kino lore.

>It's funny because it's true and Soulsfags are seething that their 'lore' is just fabricated headcanon.
>seething
you do know the appeal to souls stories is playing detective and coming to your own conclusions right?

Heckin based reminds me that Tiny Tina's Wonderlands just released with heckin valid trans characters.

because nobody will ever make youtube videos about the shit he writes. because this viral joke on twitter will be the only writing of his that anyone ever remembers him doing.

see If the criticism's
>his writing's dumb jokes for zoomers
why do people not realise that about this tweet? is it because it's so on the mark that Soulsfags can't see it as just a stupid joke?

You don't have the right, O, You don't have the right
therefore You don't have the right, O, You don't have the right

this guy is an almost perfect example of Salieri and Mozart, the difference being that Salieri was a decent composer.

Based

The original borderlands had sparse story sprinkled between its quests and it was the best one.

If you're playing a game to watch/read lore for the majority of the experience why not....watch a movie or read a book? I don't these people understand how games communicate their themes and story using gameplay.

Servers are offline so you can't even play it right now.