Kingdom Hearts peaked here

Kingdom Hearts peaked here.

Attached: i-am-me-nobody-else.gif (498x260, 714.39K)

kingdom hearts peaked in birth by sleep when terras body got taken over and terras armor fought that version of xehanort

Well, it was definitely sliding down afterwards.

>I am me, Nobody else
>6 games later

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (501x585, 51.87K)

>Kingdom Hearts III peaked here, 3 times

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-02-01_at_4.30.52_PM.jpg (1280x719, 76.15K)

what is this supposed to mean

Roaxasteinberg his final form

Who else is betting we don't receive any real news during the Anniversary event?

I'm expecting a lot of Japan-only events and collaborations, new merchandise, but 0 news on what the fuck has Nomura been doing since MoM. Not even Dark Road that should have released a year ago.

Pretty much. That seems much more in character for Nomura. Not that he's not working so much as he's working slowly. And I WANT to be wrong but I gotta face facts too.

kh hasn't peaked yet just wait till the new announcement

Kingdom Hearts peaked here

Attached: riku eye gif.gif (500x281, 998.19K)

20th anniv being a closed doors party isn't exactly alluding to something important being revealed there. maybe it will kick off more announcements later during state of play or E3, though?

Buddy if they don't have a working trailer for anything by now its only a 50/50 shot they will by then. Im not asking for a full game at this point but a trailer seems doable.

Everyone knows Kingdom Hearts peaked at Chain of Memories and KH2. The story was legitimately fun and interesting where it was going.

Everything after was even more retarded than usual and just kept getting dumber and dumber. KH3 is simply pure incoherence.

i can say that as someone that genuinely enjoys dream drop distance. playing with mods on pc has been a blast but fuuuckks saaake they bombed the story so hard. It was fine as simple and sort of mysterious as KH2 and COM set it up, but going beyond that is trouble. Hell im even fine with BBS's prequel story and setting up xehanort as a villian but they went too far.

Did he see Sora's face?

This whole trailer is where it peaked

Attached: freeze.gif (520x293, 2.13M)

God I fucking hate how Unity looks so much. the previous games have a great style and 3 just shits on that because SE can't into vidya.

KH3 was made in unreal

>unity
lmao retard
yes

There's been a general homogenization as more and more of how a scene looks is determined by PBR.