Ah yes, I LOVED going up to every wall in wolfenstein and pressing E...

Ah yes, I LOVED going up to every wall in wolfenstein and pressing E... But what it wa smissing was the need to press E on some of the walls MULTIPLE TIMES!
Truly revolutionary!

Attached: 1648271175732.jpg (1065x1399, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Eldenring/comments/thcrw5/another_50_hit_hidden_wall_in_volcano_manor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wolf 3d
>pressing e
If you're retarded don't post here.

There's 1 and it was a bug and leads to nothing.

so you have to roll at a wall multiple times? or do you have to hit them?

The wall was not intended to be found. It was an old shortcut and they just jacked up the HP instead of removing it

There's multiple and this one leads into a room you otherwise need a key fod

Where are the others? Because I've only ever seen this one posted, which is clearly a result of some bug

reddit.com/r/Eldenring/comments/thcrw5/another_50_hit_hidden_wall_in_volcano_manor/

Captcha OWO4R

No you're retarded. The one that leads to the room you can't open from the hall is at the end of the corridor, the bugged wall that disappeared after 50ish hits was a one before the last one that lead you to a room you can open from the hall.

Shut up you fucking mongloid.

How would a normal person ever discover something like that
This is a marketing stunt

name 1 other wall like this

It's a glitch. Japs cant code for shit what else is new.

>some fake walls
it's literally only one and it's an extremely pointless shortcut.

It is amusing to see redditards get boner over what is clearly a development hindsight and act like its hidden super sekrit intended door.

Like its pretty clear that they had other ideas to volcano mansion and ended up scrapping those and just gave player the key to every focking door you need. So Fromsoft being good at QA just forgot to make the new walls "indestructible" by players.
Some dataminer even said that the 1st wall was related to ground breaks and such as in destructible environment related to triggers and not a "hidden path".

It's there for autism. All the normal hidden walls are fairly obvious. This is on par with the Ash Lake double hidden wall in DaS1 where it's supposed to be really well hidden.

no, its just obvious that this wall separates a hidden corridor and a room you were already in
to the point where i hit the wall before seeing this webem and i was surprised it didnt disapear

>wolf3d
>pressing E
Your argument is invalid
zoom zoom

I enjoy thinking about all the tards who went around smacking walls for hours thinking they'd be the first to find some hidden area. This game has been datamined and I'm sure people have been no-clipping around. They'd be the first to find something.

>
> # #
see

See

I liked watching people speculate about hidden endings and shit a week after release, as if there was some cool shit that might still be discovered

Attached: 1626751243222.jpg (400x400, 29.18K)