I HATE CAELID
>I HATE CAELID
I HATE CAELID
>I HATE CAELID
I HATE CAELID
>I HATE CAELID
I HATE CAELID
>I HATE CAELID

Attached: 20220328122536_1.jpg (1920x1080, 462.51K)

BIRD UP

Attached: 1625591913580.jpg (720x540, 83.78K)

if you think that is bad, wait until you get to the snowfield

I haven't completed maybe half the optional things to do in Caelid. I'm just tired of being there. The enemies are harder than the bosses and I haven't found anything interesting for my build at least. I've run into that problem with this game a lot actually. Still love it.

Caelid is based.

Attached: 1647957566521m.jpg (1024x683, 140.43K)

Then ignore/avoid those enemies, retard.

I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me. The only thing that sucks are the birds and you can easily outrun them. Also, there's only like 10 of them.

Dont forget the heckin prawnbois

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (1080x1017, 309.28K)

caelid is not bad all if you're not a retard and realize you're simply too low level for that area when you get there and see how much HP the enemies have and the damage they deal. just because it's close to the starting area doesn't mean you're supposed to fucking be there already.

Attached: henry cavill superman disgusted face.png (1105x976, 1.6M)

Caelid is piss easy compared to gankfield
Fucking hate that place

>Not becoming a master crowslayer after dying to them 500 times

Same. I did what I need to in that area, then got the fuck outta there.

Attached: 1647166046416.jpg (1920x1080, 169.79K)

Obligatory

Attached: 1647357873186.jpg (1071x1200, 474.81K)

Loved this shit.

>first playthrough
>go through all of Caelid before even getting to Liurnia
Fucking suffering

I have never fought against the crows I have 200 hours in this game

>go to mid-game area with starting vigor
>WTF I HATE THIS PLACE

After playing some more, Caelid isn't shit compared to Lake of Rot.
Thank god it's short as fuck

>master crowslayer
What's the point? It's not like they're a difficult but enjoyable fight. It's just a chore. Same goes for Runebears. Shitton of HP and dmg and garbage rewards - pointless to fight those if it's not a boss.

I'm laughing at this because my brother lost 32k runes so crystal mines and this is exactly what he did. He even had the glowing blue sword that look kinda like lightsabers when he went back to slaughter.

Crows are easy. Get a shield and stay close, simple as. Runebears are cancer.

Theres an actual trap chest in Limgrave that could sent you to the crystal mines in the middle of Caelid

>chad tarnished is teleported there at the start of the game by a trap (which he allowed himself to be hit by)
>kills everything in the mine
>leave the mine and decide to stride back to the starter area instead of teleporting back
>kills everything in his path in the process including the dragon

I remember the time i was sent to Caelid via the trap chest, i remember getting out of the cave barely alive and seeing that the outside was way worse than the things that were in the cave, it was awful and felt as if the game punished me for rushing into what seemed to be a late game area.

Id like to see how Carlid was before Malenia infected it with super aids

and then you fast travel back to Limgrave after seeing the enemy HP and damage, retard

I can feel my scarlet rot meter filling up by just looking at this photo

>Runebears are cancer
Just let them grab you and then button mash. They'll fall through the world when you break out.

It used to be called "California"

Caelid is the best location in the game. A shame they didn't have more "help me niggerman!" grimdark kino areas.

You get teleported underground and have to get out, retard

This is the mood I got from Caelid after I fell for the chest. I loved it. I only wish ER was the type of game to have survival needs/disease and no summoning horse out of thin air.

>using first travel
you did not beat the game

Don't forget about that bossfight just outside the mines,plus it spawns an invander.

What should I do with the Seluvis potion I have for the dung man? Should I give it to him for his ashes, or should I finish his quest instead? I know you can only do one per playthrough