DMC3/SE

Prove you’re not a fanboy. Name 4 flaws.

Attached: F4A804FD-C740-4C63-9F09-DDD2053E3CF3.jpg (220x281, 23.54K)

This woman wouldn't have sex with someone like me

Attached: Lady.jpg (1000x1333, 94.81K)

i don't like angels
i don't like gargoyles constantly spawning more
i don't like joker fights
i don't like niggers

the enviroment is not that great once you get to temen nigru;
vergil feels kinda weak and weird to control;
only 2 devil arms can be equiped at the same time;
the howitzer cannon sucks.

still a great game

Enemy design is lacking overall. Lack of critical hits and hitzones, small moveset, high health pools.
DT is almost completely useless and it's overshadowed by DTE.
Cerberus (the weapon) sucks. Low damage, no launcher or lunge attack. It has decent hitstun but otherwise it's poor man's A&R.
Arkham is one of the worst bosses in the genre.
Despite this it's the best DMC.

Attached: 1641510268214.jpg (800x650, 67.73K)

Arkham fight

enemy combat design is bad
boss combat design is bad
to make Gunslinger more of a style they removed features from basic combat, like charging. Literally going backwards and nerfing features that were present in the series since the first game.
Navigating the tower and the city gets confusing in later half
Balance is wacked, DMD is actively anti-fun instead of pleasant and refreshing challenge like in DMC1

>DMD is actively anti-fun
If you kill enemies one by one then yes. You are supposed to weaken all of them and finish them off at the same time, which isn't hard to do thanks to DTE.

>enemy combat design is bad
it's the best in the series
>boss combat design is bad
it's the best in the series
>they removed features from basic combat
there's still much more variety than in other installments of the series
>Navigating the tower and the city gets confusing in later half
maybe you're retarded
>DMD is actively anti-fun
it's my favorite mode, so I disagree

Still flawed design
Up until now you could tackle most encounters in any way you could think of.
Now you HAVE to use DTE to get through.
This kind of stuff is poison for action games. Part of the appeal is freeform combos and getting away from strategy/encounter homogeniziation(I.E FF and DQ among others)

Attached: DBB9200C-139C-47C4-8FC8-06F0DF0B8F6D.jpg (544x544, 94.7K)

>Vergil should have his own missions
>Enigmas, Fallen, Dullahan, and Arkham
>the hardest difficulty is nothing but giving the enemies the ability to 3 shot you and have a billion health
that's it. I could not think of any more. personally I it's still the best DMC

>Now you HAVE to use DTE to get through
You don't. DTE is the easiest way to do it but there are tons of other ways to kill multiple enemies at the same time. You can also simply weaken them and then kill them one by one, so even if they DT they will have only a tiny amount of health left.
It's like complaining that NSIC in Bayo is bad because now you are forced to use Dodge Offset (you aren't).

DMC 3 is linear as fuck (probably THE most linear DMC). how is the exploration confusing?

why the fuck do you play the hardest mode if you don't want it to be hard
YOUR kind is poison for vidya in general

-gargoyles
-a lot of missions feel similar
-items are pretty unnecessary
-jester fights are not good
Game is still Kino and the best in the series.

NTA but
>it's the best in the series
It depends. The enemies are pretty boring design-wise but they are definitely the most dangerous of the series.
>it's the best in the series
Aside from a couple of them I agree, even though one could argue that the DMC1 bosses were better.
>there's still much more variety than in other installments of the series
It has less variety than 5 but what there is in 3 is more balanced, so I prefer it.

Most enemies are either too similar to one another(grim reaper types) or gimmicky and braindead(dullahans, chessmen). Most of them are also all very one note.
Some bosses suck ass: gigapede, leviathan, arkham.
Limited air moves, you have to break or "master" the systems in order to have fun while in the air.
Styles are an underbaked and overall clunky mechanic, and gunslinger that took out your moves from previous game is the biggest offender.

meme puzzles
nevan is a clunky pos
the final secret mission
jester fights are annoying especially once he gets his ball

>Arkham is one of the worst bosses in the genre.
>tfw last time I fought him I was getting raped by the leeches while Vergil is dancing on the other corner of the room attacking at nothing
Why did they think taking out the style button and DT was a good idea

Attached: jay-bauman-kill-me.gif (294x196, 1.26M)

>Arkham fight
>The keys/doors bullshit
>Spider enemies
>It's too good, unfair on other games

>a lot of enemies have annoying match the melee or gun simon says requirements
>the platforming sections, however small, really don't work with Dante's jump weight, even with air hike
>only have one style at a time without modding sucks, i prefer freedom and style to the "strategy" they were encouraging
>a lot of the backtracking later gets tedious

Fallen
Dullahan
Soul eater
All missions between 14-17

DMC3 is literally my favorite game of all time and I've bought it about 5 times over the years:

- otherwise good enemy designs ruined by exclusively being placed in stupid ways (angels only in cramped areas where they can easily hide behind walls, dullahans as the only enemy in a locked room so they're just a gimmick you dodge) and while bloody palace does fix it thats still pretty shitty for the actual campaign that a lot of the enemies are just annoying roadblocks instead of intelligently designed to take advantage of how they combine with other enemies (they really only do this with the chess pieces and pride + something else rooms outside of BP)
- a lot of the bosses are also pretty meh outside of very hard/DMD when they have the speed/ai/damage to actually be threatening and interesting
- devil trigger effects are a little too subtle outside of DTE which is too good. dmc1 dt mechanics are overall better
- can't play as lady