The absolute principality of Elden Ring PvP

The absolute principality of Elden Ring PvP

Attached: 1648409816346.webm (1240x698, 2.99M)

They should have fixed DS3 PVP and made this game PVE only

>spawncamping subhumans get punished
is this supposed to be a bad thing?

they get what they deserve

I was in that thread yesterday. What a cunt.

Attached: 1648377264551.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

why do they gotta make invaders and cooperators be completely made of bright red and orange? It looks fucking stupid. They should just be normal but with a slight glowing red or orange aura around them, like how Bloodborne does it

Attached: HMLS.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

They very clearly deserved that.

What's going on here? Why doesn't he take any damage for the first few seconds before he starts rolling?

There is no way anyone can justify Elden Ring having as awful of a performance as it does considering that it barely looks different to Bloodborne. It's actually a common issue I have when I see DaS3, Bloodborne and Elden Ring webms. In terms of visual fidelity they look almost identical. I can instantly tell whether I'm looking at DaS1, DaS2 or Demon's Souls just by looking at the graphics.

There is a grace period in which the host and their phantoms can't hit the invader when they spawn in.

People report performance increases when they disable Easy Anti-Cheat. There's your answer.

i thought the webm was ER and just thought "hmm this items use animation looks very similar to bloodborne" before rewatching it lmao

Dark Souls 3, Elden Ring and Sekiro all look like the same shit graphically. Bloodborne looks better than all of them because of the way it does lighting, reflections, particles, cloth and motion blur

Generally the more open a world is the more performance issues are going to occur.

Sekiro has such a distinct style that it's super easy to tell. With anything Soulsborne related starting with Bloodborne there really isn't a way to tell based on style alone. There are some areas in DaS3 and Elden that look like Bloodborne environments, e.g. the middle section of the Volcanic Manor yard or the ledge where you get pestered with arrows in Undead Settlement.

I love it when gankers get BTFO

Good shit

Attached: 1644392889917.jpg (421x614, 50.13K)

I have the same issues in confined areas. Horrible FPS drops if you move into and out of certain sections in Caelid dungeons. Also some boss arenas when the boss enters their second phase and spams effects like Mohg.

>min-maxer
you didn't beat the players

Tier 1 priority:
>Literal, unironic gankers using the "please invade me" item because the 4-player limit in multiplayer means it results in faster 3v1 invasions, and never a co-invader
Tier 2 priority:
>Players playing the game co-op who desperately wish they wouldn't be invaded
>Players playing the game co-op who don't care about being invaded
Tier 3 (the lowest tier) priority:
>Solo players using the dedicated "please invade me" item, who desperately want 1v1, 1v2, or 2v2 invasions

Hello? Am I going fucking crazy? What fucking brain genius OK'd this disgusting multiplayer system?

Attached: 1643122549662m.jpg (773x1024, 128.61K)

level vig chud

Delete invasions

No, you'll have non-stop invasions if you tongue. It's not that it's low priority, it's just that nobody does it.
>inb4 hurr pussies
It's optional, for some reason needs to pop a furled finger, makes it completely impossible to progress because you won't be without a phantom for longer than 15s, and it robs you of your horse

What's happening here? What causes the explosion?