Nerfing the boss in the game because some shitters complained

>nerfing the boss in the game because some shitters complained.
They did him wrong bros. I've been watching some fag play the game. Almost all of his attacks are nerfed in some way.
>his straight arrow has much less tracking
>his multi arrows are slower
>seems like he has much less stamina.
>the orbs can't hit you multiple times.
They did him wrong

Attached: elden-ring-radahn-header1-033fcb61bfca8ba1.png (1000x600, 663.3K)

>duuude AOE attacks lmao
Why is every boss in the game like this

He wasn't even that hard to begin with. It was just low VIG retards who thought they were good.

Attached: radahn nerfs.png (583x592, 46.11K)

Why nerf him and not Elden Beast or Malenia? He's the second easiest major boss after Godrick.

Yeah I agree, but there's a case to be made for this one in particular since it was meant to be fought with multiple NPC summons.

maybe people were getting to him earlier than from expected despite being optional

>low VIG retards
>Heh i beat DaS1 with base vig i'm a god
>Heh Elden Ring easy base vig run
>OMG WHY ARE BOSSES SO OP SHIT GAME NOOOOOO
All the shitters who thought they were good also the low level shitters who pissed their diapers when they got oneshot

Because casuals and game journalists haven't gotten to them yet.

they fixed him
that said they should buff him overall, first fight at release was great because it actually felt like a war against a demigod
now he's easy to just solo and the feeling is gone

He was the second major boss i killed after Godrick and he was tough as hell for me.
Beat him with a sliver of health.

>elden beast
Holy cope git gud

Radahn was not a cakewalk, but he was nothing compared to the rot whore

It's a fucking joke but the 20 second homing fireball is bullshit

I got to him without knowing of the nerf and felt like a god for soloing him first try
Now i just feel silly

ummm you just need to git gud sweaty

Attached: 1648040433824.png (1337x753, 963.41K)

when was the nerf again?

Attached: ahead of the curve.jpg (939x77, 11.31K)

After I finished Elden Ring

>He's the second easiest major boss after Godrick.
Rykard, Fire Giant and Rennala are much easier desu.

why

Attached: radahn hitbox changes.png (427x489, 278.08K)

I fought him before the nerfs and the NPC summons legit made the fight harder. I ended up killing him without them, because they were doing basically no damage, would die in one or two hits and made his moves a lot more unpredictable.
His damage was fine but the hitbox changes and the balls changes are a good idea. It's retarded how many bosses just default to 360°swipes with tacked on AoE bullshit in this game.

I am souls veteran beaten all other games solo as melee at least two times each and I can say without a shred of doubt that this faggot was the most retarded bullshit and unfun fight in whole soulsbornekiro I don't feel bad about cheesing him with summons and I will do the same thing every run
cope seeth dilate

He has numerous oblique arcing and slam attacks that target players standing right in front of him. This is a more accurate reflection of his weapons and body, and looks to me to be an overall improvement.

no such thing.