Elden Ring invasion

>low level invasion on PC
>every single host is running around with gear he can't have at this point
>every host has moonveil or rivers of blood + end game armor
>every single host has password summoned friend who his running around with finger print shield and kills you in 2 hits

meanwhile on PS5
>do the same invasions on PS5
>actual host are new players
>they run around with starting gear or some stuff you can get in the early areas
>invasion are FUN for me because I can fuck with the host
>not much password summons out of 100 invasion I did yesterday only 2 had overleveled summons in super late game armor

Yep PC online is cancer like always. What's the point if you play from the very start with complete overpowered gear? Invasion on PC suck dick. Password summons and being able to drop gear is cancer as fuck.

Attached: 1630029100998.png (241x335, 54.22K)

Maybe stop trying to do cheese invasions?

Ooohhh noooo

I can't cheese people and kill them easily, I won't be able to Jack off. Whatever will I do

>I can't just roll new players effortlessly, this is bullshit!

Attached: MOMMYYYYYYYY ITS HAPPENING AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP PLEASE.jpg (236x213, 9.99K)

>seething PC fatties
lmao invading was always about fucking over new player seethe more

Attached: 1643619728684.png (396x378, 80.42K)

ywnbaw

Bullying new players is the point of invasions. Either they learn to deal with invaders or don't let invasions happen.
Making invasions "fair" ruins the point.

Lmao shitters mad they can't roflstomp newbies

Attached: 1645558985387.jpg (419x480, 31.03K)

>pc users have friends to drop trade shit with, and a community that enjoys helping each other
>snoy users are antisocial social rejects with anxiety and have no friends or community to help drop trade items with
figures

More like
>low level invasion on PC
>most hosts and phantom have the usual meta gear, sometimes endgame
>doesn't matter, jar cannon

Why are you pvping in a pve playthrough rpg?

>>pc users have friends to drop trade shit with, and a community that enjoys helping each other
>getting late game gear is helping each other
kill yourself cancer

Console online also has tons of password summons with endgame gear and people using weapons they can't have yet. It just means that they have friends to play with and who drop them stuff. At least that's my experience on low level invasions (around lvl 25).

Don't play the gay online then. Just beat the game without summoning or being invaded. It was a great experience.

The only ones seething here are invader cucks.

I did 100 invasion yesterday on PS5 and 2 were with password summons the rest were literally newbs who died to my rot dagger meanwhile on PC literally every second invasion was some meta faggot with password summon friend absolute unfun aids.

Yes pvp is a joke of bad balance in this game and that miyazaki sucks in that department , put the best rune farming early by invading 3 times and the madness system with the 5g wifi tower scream spell , hope your pvp dies in thia game too by some hack exploit and ypu stoo messing balance with your hypocritical complains gitgutters and i will curse you and your descendamts like the shit eater of this game

There are too many graces in legacy dungeons. Just take Stormveil castle for example it has 5 graces. There is never a threat for the host to die far into map and lose his souls because this game has to many graces. I guess the best invasion points are dungeons or caves because there's only one grace at the start.

I did 3 invasion for Varre's quest earlier on Xbox at around 60, I nearly killed the host all three times without much effort with my basic +9 Uchigatana. I really wasn't motivated to win by any means and was just angling to finish out the quest. All of them were in starter gear.

Well yeah but you also get to make them waste consumables and maybe even a rune arc
Plus if you feel like it you can inflict morale damage by way of point downs and fetid pots, and drive them one step closer to committing neck rope
That's kinda worth it, right?

I mean I do this but most host will just camp the grave and never move

Well by making them camp out and stuff, you're essentially making them waste precious hours of their life they'll never get back. That's kinda cool.

I have a carian retaliation shield just to fuck with invader cucks if I happen to get summoned as a cop.
Of course, I normally just watch unless the faggot pulls out a katana or had the fingerfag shield equipped.

Host can't rest at the grace while he has summons. So at the very least you're making them sit there with their thumb up their ass.

This you?

Attached: this faggot was seriously making his phantoms kill the boss while he watched.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

>katango
You didn't really invade.