Any Forumsros, I'm scared. We might have waken up the sleeping giant

Any Forumsros, I'm scared. We might have waken up the sleeping giant.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-125915.jpg (1440x1748, 324.85K)

It's woken up you esl retard

Unless they're moving their headquarters back to Japan, it can't be anything good.

fpbp

Pic related is the big news, and guess what? It's shit. Biggest release not a day 1 access means it's worthless from a player point of view. (Still though, I'm sure droves of retards will flock to it and throw money at Sony, but that's just how fanboys are)

Attached: 1648226273934.jpg (1080x1857, 328.72K)

>most expensive tier gives access to demos
sounds bloody retarded

Attached: thefuckamIreading.jpg (468x895, 85.33K)

>sounds bloody retarded
Because it is yet Snoys will still clap and cheer for it.

>Snoys pay $600 for a console
>Snoys pay $70 for games with mtx and Always Online Singleplayer
>Snoys already pay $60/year for their own internet
Imagine paying even more for fucking demos. If the service crosses $80/year, I will fucking howl laughing

Attached: 1647959307038.jpg (2098x1238, 172.59K)

>sleeping giant
A sleeping giant retard, to be more precise

Attached: 1620145382130.png (2000x780, 585.97K)

>Move headquarters to America
>Now have to tip

ITS COMING

Attached: Final Fantasy Versus XV.jpg (1000x700, 240.76K)

THIS IS FOR THE PLAYER

>buy ps1 games on Ps3
>sony refuses to transfer them to future consoles
>doesn't even let you buy them on future consoles
>they'll supposedly show up on not!gamepass
>and of course it's gonna be a rental service

You slimy snakes.

Dragon Quest PS5 exclusivity confirmed.

Watching Sony panic desperately trying to respond to M$ moves this time around has been utterly amusing.
Inferior hardware, no games, worse online service, worse studio acquisitions. Glorious.

>no games
what exclusive games does the xbox have?

Are you afraid, tendie nee-chan?

Attached: Capcom new logo.png (3000x2000, 138.6K)

Attached: 20220328_043343.jpg (735x839, 125.53K)

>Americans tip their console manufacturers.

this is just going to be a repeat of the shit that happened a couple of months ago
>MS buys the publisher Activision and all of their lucrative IP's and developers
>reports come out that sony is doing a similar big acquisition
>it finally gets announced
>sony buy Bungie, a single developer, whose only active IP is Destiny, a mediocre FPS that is already on it's last legs after numerous fuck ups

there's literally no point in speculating anything, their "big announcement" is going to be something pathetically small and inconsequential again

When will retards realize that Sony isn't worried about Microsoft and is doing their own thing? All of their recent acquisitions were geared towards studios with experience with live service games.

Dont worry, they will never invest in Japan again. The retards in charge are convinced that only Western games can be good

How many times has this been the case and it turns out to be just shit nobody cares about?

>tipped
do Americans really

I love how Sony threads always have a legion of seething losers in them mad that Sony still continues to succeed despite all of their crying

Who's XV and why is Final Fantasy fighting him?
Nomura and his enablers at Square Enix deserve to be shot for destroying Final Fantasy

>symbol of rebellion used for corporate greed
i hate the jews

>Sony still continues to succeed
>succeed

Sonybros... they're going to announce... more PC ports.. are they? .. we lost..

Attached: 955123ba1f7faeb45bc5251cbaa6cf5c.jpg (1926x1086, 1.18M)

Do you retards understand economics? The western market is the largest gaming market. Japan is in third place and rapidly approaching fourth as South America is hot on their heels. Weebs here need to face reality that their previous island is no longer the most important region in gaming and will only drop down further in relevance as time goes on

>snoy.

more screaming ugly woman and black guys appropriating European culture

>Nooooooooo JAPAN DOESNT MATTER!!!

>Sony
>doing their own thing
Sony always copies what others do, these announcements are going to be about a Gamepass clone that will not have exclusive day one titles.

Careful with the Copium, sir.

the anti-sony tripe that gets posted on this site is fucking outstanding. no wonder so many people are leaving Any Forums