Is Elden Ring DS2-tier?

Is Elden Ring DS2-tier?

Attached: 1649302837172.jpg (826x1033, 95.92K)

Yes

where do I find the zanzibar guy everyone is talking about?

im level 70 with like 20 vig, you dont need more hp you just need to get good. glasscannon all the way

At Castle Morne.

t-this.. haha....

Attached: 1648040433824.png (1337x753, 963.41K)

>demon's souls
>not dupe more grass
are any bosses even a challenge there besides flamelurker and fka? maneaters are not an issue if you beat up the first one quickly

>total deaths 1893
This dude sure made the Erdtree busy.

Because Vigor is a meme and Elden Ring (unlike previous From Soft games) only has the illusion of choice. Your stats don't matter as much, if it's not for fulfilling requirements, because enemies don't have a lot of different ranges of damage.

You either don't level Vigor at all, or you have to level it until 25 OR 40.
If you're below 25 vig, every chug to heal is a waste because you have too little HP. If you're at 40, you can double chug at 100% efficiency. At 25 you have a 100% healing efficiency on single chugs after taking a hit.

So really, leveling vigor only gives you an ease of mind. There's no difference between 99, 40 or 25 vigor, unless you intentionally want to guzzle flasks at like 40% efficiency, but normal elden ring players always heal after taking damage anyway.

Not quite DS2 tier but you can feel the DS2 influence on it like a cancerous tumour on an otherwise good game.

Not a boss but the red phantom girl in the swamp will still rekt your shit (mostly because of the swamp though).

there is literally nothing in ER thats like das2 at all

Except that late bosses will one shot you at 25 VIG (and some event at 40) while others (or the same) will hit you three times in a combo, killing you on the second at 25 and third at 40.
I finished my first run at 45 and my second at 60, and 60 made me die much less and solo every bosses except Malenia and the last boss.

"just level vig bro" applies to all the games
you could only get away with being a viglet in DeS and DS1 because of how strong regen and armor were respectively

Collect [x] Great Souls/Runes to open an arbitrary barrier preventing access to the capital.

so just like in das1?

This is applicable to every one of them
Bloodborne, for example, has bosses like Ebrietas, Logarius, and Ludwig, all of which haveattacks that are significantly easier to deal with if you have a decent amount invested into vitality.

So we're all in agreement that BB is also DS2-tier. Cool.

There are at least 4 Zanzibar's in the game. You ll eventually find them.

Yes it's meant to waste your time learning patterns rather than just have fun like 3

you don't beat the game if you dupe

you faggots spam this board with this shit-tier game the same way Any Forums did with those two niggers.

Funhouse at least makes sense.

>Funhouse at least makes sense.
???

You can't solo the last boss? Ehhh, weak!

based you didn't beat the game bro.

DaS1 has like 3 of these

that's it?

Blocking access to the capital. If you were talking about the yellow fog walls, then yeah those are bullshit too and only there because they didn't bother to design the later stages without teleporting in mind.

Yeah, sorry, the two boss fights back to back is a bit to much, considering that both hit like a truck.

>Defeat all demons to open the arbitrary barrier to the old one
>Defeat Ornstein and Smough to open the arbitrary barrier to drangleic castle
>Collect the great one souls to open the arbitrary power barrier
>Defeat Rom to open the arbitrary barrier to mensis
>Collect the cindered ashes to open the arbitrary barrier to the future
>Collect the great runes to open Morgott's arbitrary power barriers

i don't remember her being an issue maybe because i was using the cleaver. i was much more wary of the giant depraved ones. also i forgot satsuki is far, far harder than any boss until you backstab him to death. and if you mess up the loop once he instantly refills.

>Collect the great runes to open Morgott's arbitrary power barriers
You mean the Two Fingers. Morgott didn't seal the capital.

ADP never makes enough of a difference to go "just level ADP". The mechanic is kinda retarded but you need what, maybe a couple of points to get to your typical iframes? Even if you level it up like crazy afterwards, you will only see diminishing returns that generally are not worth it.

You don't even need to dupe the grass because the game is comparatively piss easy. I played it once on a friend's PS3, had some issues, then bought a PS3 myself after finishing DaS and I don't think I died to any boss other than Allant because you end up with so many fucking grasses it's practically impossible to lose.

I had fun with DS2, even if it was a weak game.
Elden Ring bored me to tears once the honeymoon period of the first handful of hours wore off.

Retards here weren't even leveling up those few points needed. It was hilarious to see how bad Any Forums is.

show me noel's run

Their only mistake was having 85 AGI being just that terrible compared to the rest
Maybe they should have streamlined the feedback on agility with flat out just it being numbers of iframes you get in roll that way when people went to level up they'd see direct feedback on how AGI interact with iframes.
I don't think it's any wrong to dump a stat to improve your rolls. Personally I did just fine with 86-88 agi but then I'm used to monster hunter i-frames

Attached: 1617425631756.png (1345x582, 20.12K)

Was this ever updated for ER? I'd like to know how big those iframe windows are because they seemed gigantic but maybe I just forgot how silly they were in previous Souls games.

Right.
Morgott only sealed the path to the mountaintops.

Where is Sekiro?

Attached: sek.jpg (604x461, 33.68K)

No info dumb yet but I got a hunch it's the same as DS3 like a lot of other mechanics in the game

You don't need more than 20 ADP, now get gut

And Three Finger door. Still feels cheap to just put a barrier there to force players into taking Melina's deal and teleporting into the hold.

not a souls game, not even an rpg